No announcement yet.

PREY & IDENTITY Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday March 3rd

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tabularasa
    Poor Clark. Once he thinks he's dealt with the Jimmy situation, he's now got a Lois situation.
    And she's going to be harder to fool.

Comment

• Uh-oh - the controversial "Chloe kills" scene.

Well, I kind liked it.

Comment

• Despite the Lois subplot being meh and the plothole of her calling Clark, this was actually a nice job at getting Ollie back on his feet by feeling like a hero again.

Comment

• Yeah Clark, give that red cape a try!!

Comment

• And another instance where meteor (touching) powers conveniently work on Clark.

Usually only mind-controlling powers with no touching work on Clark.

Comment

• LOL @ the cape line.

Comment

• Too bad they killed this guy. They could've had him have a back-up Brainiac in his head.

Comment

• So Chloe killed him? I know they say it was brainiac but why would brainiac care to defend Clark's secret?

Comment

• Lois trying to protect Clark: "it was for your own safety" oh the irony. "Nice press." "I knew you'd catch on someday." "Don't ever wear that cape..."

Comment

• What a good double.

Thanks for coming, folks.

See you next week for Bloodline and Abyss.

Comment

• See you next week

Comment

• Yeah, not really sure why Brainiac wanted this guy dead.

But, wow, this was a lot of fun. Always loved the re-watches even if I couldn't keep up the first time around. But I'm glad I found my way back to the boards in time for tonight. I'll try to be around for the next ones until we get to the series finale

Comment

• "You don't seem so special." "Here, let me show you." She just killed Sebastian!!! Really enjoyed this rewatch. Hope you have a great weekend, and see ya next week.

Originally posted by Tabularasa
                            But, wow, this was a lot of fun. Always loved the re-watches even if I couldn't keep up the first time around. But I'm glad I found my way back to the boards in time for tonight. I'll try to be around for the next ones until we get to the series finale
                            That's awesome!
                            Last edited by Ankhara; 03-06-2015, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tabularasa
                              Yeah, not really sure why Brainiac wanted this guy dead.

Hope to see you next week! BTW I love your avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                                Hope to see you next week! BTW I love your avatar.
                                Thanks! It's an oldie but a goodie

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎