Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Nanda Parbat?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Nanda Parbat?

What did you think?
    10 - Up Up and Away
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Let Rahs stick a sword into this episode.
    0%

Hated everything, but Ray, Laurel, Nyssa, and Thea.

I was actually hoping that Ra's would kill Oliver. And, instead, for some nonsensical reason, he offered him his army of assassins.

Comment

At this point, I think everyone is completely clueless on the direction of season 3.

Comment

Episode was ehh... Characters reacted as I was expecting but the show fell flat on the hype that was made about it. Oliver running off with Maseo and Tatsu's son was the biggest twist but definately not a gamechanger. Thea giving herself up to Nyssa I saw coming as soon as she confessed to Laurel so that wasn't really a surprise. Oliver walking into a trap to save Merlyn I was half expecting already from the previews. Ra's asking Oliver to be his successor is to much "Batman" to surprise anyone I think. The cast, including Felicity I enjoyed, the story was anti-climatic with no real surprises or twists and nothing making me want to rewatch the episode because I might have missed something (I did miss the Raylicity moment that landed them in bed).

Comment

I think this episode was over hyped. Now I'm not going to over top being negative on this because I don't feel like being mister negative to an extreme.

Now I will say that I loved how this episode gave Diggle and Oliver a lot of good scenes with it feeling like season 1. Their bond is some thing I've always enjoyed and to see Dig ask Oliver to be the best man is a perfect moment. The action was good like always. Laurel was fairly well in character. Felicity despite my recently dis like of her in recent episodes I kind of had to agree with her point of view a few times. Roy and Thea had good scenes which there no secrets thing is really working for them.

Which I have to give the show credit of not afraid to call Oliver out on his BS reasons for keeping secrets despite having good intentions and kind of vialed points. I did enjoy the scenes with Laurel and Thea giving him heck about that as well. For ray Palmer becoming the Atom well I'm neutral on his character. For Felicity sleeping with him is like can we finally move past all of this drama with her and Oliver.

On the flashbacks that kind of surprised me and one thing I've always enjoyed about the flashbacks is they have a clear direction of story with it's own twists and turns. So despite not seeing much of those I'm curious to see where they are headed.

All in all it was fairly average episode.

Comment

I gave it a 10 for story content, but since the majority of this episode was guessed at there were no shocking moments. Even Waller's actions were predictable because she's a conniving, controlling little (cuss word). Seriously, how Oliver hasn't killed her all these years is a question I want answered....

Hmm.... Nyssa is not going to be happy about her father's decision.... and if she chooses to kill Thea... oh, dear.... but I bet someone stops that from happening or Nyssa somehow, miraculously, does what everyone else has and forgives Thea for what she did (unknowingly).

I'm personally more interested in the next story arc.... it's gonna be a long 3 weeks.

Comment

Very poor episode. Thea's diarrhea of the mouth was annoying. At this point I want The Atom to get his own show, just so I don't have to see him on Arrow.

I am interested to see how Oliver will react when he learns about what happened between Felicity and Palmer. I mean he was ready to trash the foundry when he saw them kiss. What will he do when he learns Felicity is sleeping with Palmer? Maybe that will happen in "Broken Arrow".

Comment

For "a game-changer" there was little that hadn't already been guessed beforehand.

The best thing about it was that Oliver and Diggle finally had bonding time and Diggle got to go in the field again.
                The okay part was Thea turning in Malcolm Merlyn and Laurel angry at Oliver.
                The 'let's use the oldest, more tired chestnuts" was Ra's offer and Felicity sleeping with Ray. The latter was like a train coming speeding straight at you; you know it's going to be awful but you can't get away.

Comment

Over hyped episode except to maybe the general audience. As a fan, there was little that surprised me. Oliver going off with Maseo's son in the FB was really the only surprise. I didn't expect Oliver to get a free ride back home. I liked the comment about owning a jet in the FB and then Diggle reminding Oliver that he no longer had one in the present.
                  I enjoyed seeing Malcolm fearful for only the second time I think in the series. I still can't completely hate him no matter how much I want to.
                  Ra's offer was predictable given the title for the next episode. Malcolm's comment to Nyssa also signposted this. However, I certainly think it is interesting and a potential game changer. Oliver can't just flat out refuse Ra's...definitely interested in where this is going.
                  Felicity and Ray was also predictable. I don't really ship them (still get the stalker vibe from Ray) but I completely get where Felicity was coming from. Here's a good-looking, successful man saying all the right things; and she is attracted to him. Oliver going off to face Ra's again, I felt so sorry for her. It really drove her to Ray. I don't think they'll last that long as she'll realize that even though he ticks all the boxes, she doesn't love him or can't forget about Oliver. But good on her for taking charge of her own happiness.
                  Loved Nyssa as always. Can't wait to see her arc upon learning of the offer.
                  Roy and Thea scenes, yay!

But best of all we got lots of Diggle! I loved getting some Daddy Diggle, some Dyla and some bad-ass Diggle. His scene with Oliver while captured brought tears to my eyes. But writers, give us more of these two together. Please.

Comment

I gave it an 8 mainly for all the Diggle goodness. I hope it continues

Comment

it was an ok episode..but game changer as shocking as the midseason...no. i actually made a forum posting after the midseason guessing they would be going this direction, so far my theory is holding true.. i really hope the writers have some better explanations to justify several things, how did oliver actually survive, why would malcolm think that oliver could beat Ras when oliver barely beats malcolm, why would malcolm really go through all the trouble of having thea kill sarah to give us the illusion he has some master plan that so far seems to be nothing at all, and why is oliver so adament at protecting merlyn?? He seems to have no problem with the fact that merlyn killed sarah, or at least had thea do it..he keeps saying he needs merlyn so they can protect thea but it doesnt seem like merlyn has been a help at all, in fact if anything oliver is the one who keeps saving merlyn..i really hope they tie this season together with a pretty bow at the end to make since of it all, because if not i cant see arrow getting renued for a 5th season

Comment

Not a fan of this episode.

In the first part of the episode, we saw Malcolm easily defeat Oliver and Thea. Later, Nyssa takes Malcolm down. But Oliver was able to take Nyssa down and put her in a cage? I was scratching my head over that one.

I really didn't like Oliver’s reasoning for saving Malcolm. What about Sara?! Does he ever plan on bringing Malcolm to justice? Or for some reason will he always find an excuse why he can’t do that. Laurel had every right to be angry with Oliver. I’m not saying let the man be tortured to death but he could have put him in a cell next to Slade.

Since Nyssa and Laurel were bonding over Sara’s death, it would be nice if it is Laurel who stops Nyssa from killing Thea. Maybe Nyssa could train Laurel to fight because she needs it. I ‘m getting tired of watching Laurel get her butt kicked. I hope her learning curve is short so she can become the Black Canary she is meant to be.

Also, please don’t let there be a Oliver/Felicity/Ray triangle.

Comment

I loved the episode and with Oliver being asked to replace Ra's now that as was a real twist. I think one of the 1st things Oliver will do is put Malcolm in the prison with Slade.

Comment

didnt like this episode for the reason i've been hoping wouldnt happen even though its been hinted since season 1.....i feel like a lot of oliver's plot points and even personality is being recycled from batman. especially now that Ra's offers him to take his place kind of solidifies it. and now that the ATOM suit is active i think starling city will view him as a powerhouse ( something like a superman) and Team arrow will be viewed as the dark side of the coin (Batman) maybe im just being biased but i feel cheated from this episode the only good thing i liked about this episode is Diggle, and the progression Laurel will have with Nyssa

Comment

I don't really understand Oliver's motives for going to rescue Malcolm. "I'm saving my sister's soul!" is a bit of a stretch here, considering who Malcolm is and what he has done.

Also, did Oliver honestly think he could storm the League's headquarters after getting almost killed by Ras just a few weeks ago and (arguably) still being weaker than Malcolm during their latest training session? I mean Nanda Parbat is likely guarded by the most elite members of the league. How did he expect to survive that?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎