Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "The Executioner's Song"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taftvalue
    it's easy to see now. Abaddon fled from an angel, Cain said he could have 'swatted him like a fly'. But even then it was sort of obvious when they first introduced Cain, he could completely negate Crowley's power and then he slaughtered an army of demons with his own innate powers, Abaddon never showed the ability to smite demons (or angels!). Cain is by far the strongest demon to ever live and I don't think there are any angels beside the Archangels that prove superior to him.
    Didn't they say that Lilith was the first demon? Or is it just that she was the first human who's soul got tortured in hell and became a demon?

With regards to the strength of demons, it seems like the show has been inconsistent. An example being Azazel being killed by the colt, but then Tammy being able to stop a colt bullet in season 3. There's no way Tammy is stronger than Azazel, so how come she could stop the bullet and Azazel didn't? Then with the whole Alistair being stronger than Cas thing; I don't think he was stronger per se, just that he knew some spell that would protect him from lower level angels, which is why he knew the Angel exorcism as well. But, then Sam was strong enough to kill him later and Lilith. It seems unlikely that Sam would be stronger than an angel right? Maybe I'm just digging at straws here.

Comment

Lilith was the first demon, just not the strongest.

this show is inconsistent about a lot of things, but I don't think demon lore is one of the many offenders..

let's see, Azazel was killed by the Colt, so? Castiel thought it could kill even Lucifer, so it's safe to say the Colt can kill Angels and Demons alike. Just not Cain, because reasons. (the Mark 'made' him, that's why he's strong as ****)
      Tammy stopped the bullet yes, Azazel once teleported before it could hit him, but when he got killed he just screwed up, he could have stopped it just like that other demon for sure.
      Alastair was stronger than Cas yes, because Alastair was a very powerful demon and at that time Castiel was a very weak angel.
      Sam was stronger than Angels against demons, because he was a highly specialized anti demon weapon, against anything else he was weak.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎