Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Executioner's Song" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Executioner's Song" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Supernatural and talk about it LIVE while it airs!

Here are pics:

oh yeah this will be a good one

please don't kill Cain please don't kill Cain please don't kill Cain please don't kill Cain

Comment

that commercial break lol, stop messing with us CW

Comment

This was a good episode but I mean is there nothing they can do to be consistent in this show??? Cain was a mac daddy demon and he was dispatched off screen. The hell? And here we go with another agonizing hellatus. I have never seen a show go 15 episodes and only moving the plot so stingily.

HOWEVER, there is cause for celebration. If Cain is truly dead then you know what Metatron said about it ending at the source means they are somehow going to have to crack open that cage. And I am licking my lips in anticipation for that.
        Last edited by waynedeath1047; 02-17-2015, 10:43 PM.

Comment

we didn't see Cain die, Dean didn't go nuts after supposedly ganking him.. so I think he's very much alive

Comment

Possible, but I choose to think that he IS dead and the whole "river ends at the source" is all about Lucifer ;P

Comment

Originally posted by resco
              Possible, but I choose to think that he IS dead and the whole "river ends at the source" is all about Lucifer ;P
              If this is what is going to happen, then kudos to the writers as seasons 6.7.8.9 and 10 would all be connected to the same storylines as the first 5 seasons rather than a new story/plot etc. Maybe will get the Dean v Lucifer showdown just like Lucifer stated when Zachariah sent Dean into the future in season 5. Samifer did say afterall that 'whatever details you alter, we will ALWAYS end up here'.

With all of the death surrounding the Mark, I'd like to see Death make another appearance, afterall it's been long overdue.

Comment

Well, one way or another, the show is slowly ending. I think it is going to end with season 12, rather unlikely that season 11 is going to be the farewell season beacuse of all the fandom and still pretty nice ratings... Although I like the idea of ending it next year - I think it's just been too long ;P
                I drifted away... but my point being - I think that it is inevitable that we'll see Death and God/Chuck once again

Comment

I really liked the Dean-Cain moment. I wonder, if Cain still has the Mark, then maybe the Mark will keep him alive. When Cain referred to himself as the Father of Murder and murderers as his children, it reminded me of the alphas in season 6.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎