0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - CANNOTary

2 5.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Posting Pro
    From JDBentz

While Felicity wasn't quite as loud with her holier than thou approach (and that is a term used by someone else prior to this and it does fit), she still had some moments. In particular when she said "This needs to happen" and went on to once more give Oliver her opinion about joining Malcolm.
    And

I docked it some for Felicity's continuing antics, and the slight regression of Thea to her Season 1 & 2 persona before Chase tried to poison her
    On the first one I guess I missed those or I was just looking at it like I really don't care what you have to say anymore due to recent episodes and Thea I just fat forward that bit until the fight. Hopefully the death of the DJ also means the death of season 1 Thea for good.

Forum Regular
    Alright here was everything i enjoyed and disliked about this episode:
    #1. The recycling of the vertigo fight, it went exactly like episode 1 of this season, laurel gets hit with vertigo, gets her but kicked and saved, then gets hit again and manages to fight through the overdose that almost killed her last time and wins.. I didnt like that they did the same thing that they did with oliver in episode 1 but actually that is the last thing i hated about this. The thing that i hated the most is that laurel IS NOT OLIVER, while oliver could get hit with a second dose of vertigo in close succession like that and fight through it, he has way more experience dealing with things like that, like controlling his heart beat, focusing through the hallucinations, and coming out on top. He has dealt with that kind of stuff before so for them to use it in episode one was ok because while not greatly believable it is still an option. With laurel she literally went into a seizure and was spazzing out almost dieing after one shot, then with the second shot we are supposed to assume she managed to gain such great composure that she can resist over dosing and still win a fight with a guy who has went toe to toe with oliver??? no sorry but not believable at all, and i understand they used this as a way for her to "come to terms" with not being sara and that she is doing this for herself, and yes it lead to the reveal to captain lance but they could have did the latter another way, and she already established she wasnt doing this for sara anymore in the first episode of this arc so wasnt necessary.

#2. Thea's love for daddy switch flipping so easilly. Ok so she has literally been all about loving and trusting malcolm this whole season, even as far as fighting with "the arrow" and jumping out of a window to protect him, but as soon as Oliver reveals himself to thea she goes back to "will never trust him" and "I want to be as far away from him as possible". I understand being upset but if she has been so close to malcolm for this long it just isnt believable that her switch would flip at the drop of a dime without some form of build-up. this may be misdirection and be leading up to part of the big twist that the writers have said are coming in episode 15, but if not it was just bad writing.

#3. Thea being a straight up hoe. As soon as i had a glimmer of hope that Roy and Thea were rekindling something, she goes and clearly sleeps with the douchebag DJ almost immediately following her conversation with Roy, and after Oliver revealed himself she seemed so happy and proud of her brother for being such a hero, but yet she still drops her feelings for Roy who she claimed to love for doing the exact same thing her brother does??? why not show him some appreciation for risking his life and understand that he lied the same way oliver did and that he is a hero who she can still continue to love.

#4. Did Roy easedrop on thea sleeping with the dj?? i mean he was there with a quickness immediately following in his aresnal costume, same as malcolm..were they both just chilling in the hallway with bows ready ready to shoot this guy whether he was a league member or not simply because he took thea to pound town?

#5. Roy's Arguement with Oliver. While i like the set up for the new team dynamic and it being more of a partnership rather then a lead and sidekick kind of team it still seemed out of left field, almost like a mirakuru snap from roy how he acted about oliver asking her to get out of the lair.. I like roy but it was almost just like he was picking a fight with oliver for a very little reason.. wasnt a big flaw but felt it was simply used to be followed up by felicity and diggle explaining to him what they went through while he was gone. Again it was a needed conversation but should have been handled a little more similar to the Oliver and Barry dynamic in the crossover rather then just a snap from roy and an arguement over something as trivial as thea being in the lair.

#6. Sara said "*****" about 50 times during the fights with laurel.. just felt out of character and took away from the dialogue on what should have been something compelling to the laurel "black canary" arc rather then just filler dialogue for a fight scene.

#7. and lastly with things i didnt like the dj is dead already, now before i get a bunch of hate about this let me explain.. the reason im upset is because he did not have a long lasting story line.. i wanted him to stay alive because i disliked him so much..the kind of characters you want to see dead drive the story alot farther when they keep surviving like kabuto in naruto, king joffrey in GOT, Clay in SOA..all characters who do finally get what is coming to them but all of which build the story so much that its even better when they go.. i felt the dj was going to add alot more to the story then he did. it feels we were only introduced to him briefly over the course of appearances in several episodes just for tonights 30 second confrontation that ended with him kicking roys ass(which pisses me off) and then killing himself. just seemed like a waste of such a wonderfully disliked character IMO.

Now with the things i enjoyed about this episode.

#1 Oliver finally telling thea the truth. TBH this was a great scene, between the music score, the dialogue, and the performances by both Willa Holland and Steven Amell this scene was great and probably the highlight of the episode. 3 seasons in and we finally get this outing. the only downside is with the exception of laurel, any big protagonist character that has learned Olivers secret usually dies, Moira, Tommy, and even brother blood who was trying to redeem himself. im sure there are more but to me these are the ones who stand out. and with the producers saying episode 15 will have a bigger twist then oliver dying in the climb it makes me wonder..are we gonna see thea die and oliver lose it going back to his hood roots.

#2. Laurel finally telling lance the truth.. this has been a long time coming and man am i feeling for the character. paul blackthorn broke my heart with his reaction..he really did convey,"I'm dealing with her dying for the second time." it was hearbreaking, and im glad they kept it short before cutting to another scene like that. too much could have ruined the scene, we dont need to know the outcome yet, it can wait till next week, we got resolve enough knowing that he finally got the truth. too much focus on that could have taken away from the scene, alot like laurels mom finding out and immediatly going medival with laurel telling her to "make them suffer!!!" so i loved this reveal and scene.

#3. Vertigo. With the saying "its never wrong to recruit talent." it could never be more true with this villain, Peter Stormare is such a great villain and he nails this character. my only downside with this is WHY CANT HE BE A BIG BAD. i would love for him to be a season big bad rather then just a small part.

#4. Lack of felicty dialogue. Now dont get me wrong. i love the felicity character, and emily bett rickards, but lately her dialoge has been so whiney that it was nice to get as little as possible this episode.

#5. and lastly Colton Haynes is finally getting a chance to really make roy stand out on his own and try to be his own person, with oliver referring to thea again as speedy this episode and the confrontation between roy and oliver it will be interesting to see if we get a batman and dick grayson style split even if temporarilly where roy does things on his own and thea takes his place as "speedy" but if roy keeps getting his ass kicked buy douche bag djs thats gonna be hard to do..

Forum Regular
    really awesome solid episode! a strong episode to compensate for the previous weak episodes IMO... so i give it a 9/10 and if every single episode for the rest of the season is aleast as good as this weeks episode, then it will be an awesome season!! i can basically sum this episode up as: Oliver shows thea the arrow cave, laurel finally tells her father about Sara's death, Oliver and Thea return to the island! and Oliver and Maseo go to Sarling city!

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by screamthepoetry View Post
    Alright here was everything i enjoyed and disliked about this episode:
    #1. The recycling of the vertigo fight, it went exactly like episode 1 of this season, laurel gets hit with vertigo, gets her but kicked and saved, then gets hit again and manages to fight through the overdose that almost killed her last time and wins.. I didnt like that they did the same thing that they did with oliver in episode 1 but actually that is the last thing i hated about this. The thing that i hated the most is that laurel IS NOT OLIVER, while oliver could get hit with a second dose of vertigo in close succession like that and fight through it, he has way more experience dealing with things like that, like controlling his heart beat, focusing through the hallucinations, and coming out on top. He has dealt with that kind of stuff before so for them to use it in episode one was ok because while not greatly believable it is still an option. With laurel she literally went into a seizure and was spazzing out almost dieing after one shot, then with the second shot we are supposed to assume she managed to gain such great composure that she can resist over dosing and still win a fight with a guy who has went toe to toe with oliver??? no sorry but not believable at all, and i understand they used this as a way for her to "come to terms" with not being sara and that she is doing this for herself, and yes it lead to the reveal to captain lance but they could have did the latter another way, and she already established she wasnt doing this for sara anymore in the first episode of this arc so wasnt necessary.

#2. Thea's love for daddy switch flipping so easilly. Ok so she has literally been all about loving and trusting malcolm this whole season, even as far as fighting with "the arrow" and jumping out of a window to protect him, but as soon as Oliver reveals himself to thea she goes back to "will never trust him" and "I want to be as far away from him as possible". I understand being upset but if she has been so close to malcolm for this long it just isnt believable that her switch would flip at the drop of a dime without some form of build-up. this may be misdirection and be leading up to part of the big twist that the writers have said are coming in episode 15, but if not it was just bad writing.

#3. Thea being a straight up hoe. As soon as i had a glimmer of hope that Roy and Thea were rekindling something, she goes and clearly sleeps with the douchebag DJ almost immediately following her conversation with Roy, and after Oliver revealed himself she seemed so happy and proud of her brother for being such a hero, but yet she still drops her feelings for Roy who she claimed to love for doing the exact same thing her brother does??? why not show him some appreciation for risking his life and understand that he lied the same way oliver did and that he is a hero who she can still continue to love.

#4. Did Roy easedrop on thea sleeping with the dj?? i mean he was there with a quickness immediately following in his aresnal costume, same as malcolm..were they both just chilling in the hallway with bows ready ready to shoot this guy whether he was a league member or not simply because he took thea to pound town?

#5. Roy's Arguement with Oliver. While i like the set up for the new team dynamic and it being more of a partnership rather then a lead and sidekick kind of team it still seemed out of left field, almost like a mirakuru snap from roy how he acted about oliver asking her to get out of the lair.. I like roy but it was almost just like he was picking a fight with oliver for a very little reason.. wasnt a big flaw but felt it was simply used to be followed up by felicity and diggle explaining to him what they went through while he was gone. Again it was a needed conversation but should have been handled a little more similar to the Oliver and Barry dynamic in the crossover rather then just a snap from roy and an arguement over something as trivial as thea being in the lair.

#6. Sara said "*****" about 50 times during the fights with laurel.. just felt out of character and took away from the dialogue on what should have been something compelling to the laurel "black canary" arc rather then just filler dialogue for a fight scene.

#7. and lastly with things i didnt like the dj is dead already, now before i get a bunch of hate about this let me explain.. the reason im upset is because he did not have a long lasting story line.. i wanted him to stay alive because i disliked him so much..the kind of characters you want to see dead drive the story alot farther when they keep surviving like kabuto in naruto, king joffrey in GOT, Clay in SOA..all characters who do finally get what is coming to them but all of which build the story so much that its even better when they go.. i felt the dj was going to add alot more to the story then he did. it feels we were only introduced to him briefly over the course of appearances in several episodes just for tonights 30 second confrontation that ended with him kicking roys ass(which pisses me off) and then killing himself. just seemed like a waste of such a wonderfully disliked character IMO.

Now with the things i enjoyed about this episode.

#1 Oliver finally telling thea the truth. TBH this was a great scene, between the music score, the dialogue, and the performances by both Willa Holland and Steven Amell this scene was great and probably the highlight of the episode. 3 seasons in and we finally get this outing. the only downside is with the exception of laurel, any big protagonist character that has learned Olivers secret usually dies, Moira, Tommy, and even brother blood who was trying to redeem himself. im sure there are more but to me these are the ones who stand out. and with the producers saying episode 15 will have a bigger twist then oliver dying in the climb it makes me wonder..are we gonna see thea die and oliver lose it going back to his hood roots.

#2. Laurel finally telling lance the truth.. this has been a long time coming and man am i feeling for the character. paul blackthorn broke my heart with his reaction..he really did convey,"I'm dealing with her dying for the second time." it was hearbreaking, and im glad they kept it short before cutting to another scene like that. too much could have ruined the scene, we dont need to know the outcome yet, it can wait till next week, we got resolve enough knowing that he finally got the truth. too much focus on that could have taken away from the scene, alot like laurels mom finding out and immediatly going medival with laurel telling her to "make them suffer!!!" so i loved this reveal and scene.

#3. Vertigo. With the saying "its never wrong to recruit talent." it could never be more true with this villain, Peter Stormare is such a great villain and he nails this character. my only downside with this is WHY CANT HE BE A BIG BAD. i would love for him to be a season big bad rather then just a small part.

#4. Lack of felicty dialogue. Now dont get me wrong. i love the felicity character, and emily bett rickards, but lately her dialoge has been so whiney that it was nice to get as little as possible this episode.

#5. and lastly Colton Haynes is finally getting a chance to really make roy stand out on his own and try to be his own person, with oliver referring to thea again as speedy this episode and the confrontation between roy and oliver it will be interesting to see if we get a batman and dick grayson style split even if temporarilly where roy does things on his own and thea takes his place as "speedy" but if roy keeps getting his ass kicked buy douche bag djs thats gonna be hard to do..
    TBH this is exactly how i felt about every aspect of this episode! i mean exactly! so don't listen to anyone who is hating on your opinion as i compleytely agree with everything you said

Watching it again, the benefit of the apartment scene fight is it got both Thea and Roy to realize who they are dealing with. Up until that point, Thea really didn't understand the danger she (and Malcolm and Oliver) are in. Thea hasn't really seen anyone from the League in action has she? As she said, she thought she could defend herself but obviously Malcolm didn't communicate just how good the LOA fighters are.
    Although I do feel like Roy should have already had a better sense of what they were dealing with. But he lost/was losing the fight too so maybe he can be a bit more understanding about why Oliver needs Malcolm's help. I liked the scene and think it worked well on that point-to demonstrate the threat the LOA is and to bring about the Thea/Oliver/Malcolm partnership (for awhile at least).

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by choiceofluthien View Post
    Watching it again, the benefit of the apartment scene fight is it got both Thea and Roy to realize who they are dealing with. Up until that point, Thea really didn't understand the danger she (and Malcolm and Oliver) are in. Thea hasn't really seen anyone from the League in action has she? As she said, she thought she could defend herself but obviously Malcolm didn't communicate just how good the LOA fighters are.
    Although I do feel like Roy should have already had a better sense of what they were dealing with. But he lost/was losing the fight too so maybe he can be a bit more understanding about why Oliver needs Malcolm's help. I liked the scene and think it worked well on that point-to demonstrate the threat the LOA is and to bring about the Thea/Oliver/Malcolm partnership (for awhile at least).
    i agree the scene was needed at least for theas understanding not that i really think roy after his confrontation with nyssa really needed convinced of the threat. another flaw i found with this episode was Oliver's willingness to let thea help with the league, malcolm said they all 3 needed to work together and he was like "yeah ok" and is acting completely ok with it..no way. reguardless of oliver wanting to train with malcolm i see no world where oliver would put thea directly in the mix like this in harms way, and in the same episode he is telling laurel she cant get involved becasue its too dangerous and then yells at thea to get out of the lair.. it is all to flimsy of writing to me

Settling In
    I loved all of the Oliver/Thea scenes. Glad that she knows now, it opens up a lot of possibilities for the character.

It still seems like Felicity is being deliberately written as unlikable. As if someone on the writing team is saying: "the audience likes this character too much, we need to do something about that".

Nice parallel with Oliver going back to the island in the present and returning home in the past. Looking forward to seeing Slade again.

At long last, a solid episode. It was certainly a game changer with some secrets finally being revealed.

The good:

- Thea finding out. I loved that it was Oliver who told her and she didn't hear it from someone else. As a bonus, her reaction was very mature. From that point on the Oliver/Thea scenes had a new dynamic and they were probably the most fun they've ever been.

- Quentin finding out. Boy, I'm actually more relieved by this than I'm about Thea finding out. Again, it was nice to see Laurel figuring out Quentin has to know and telling her on her own. After last week, I was afraid Sin would have prompted Quentin to look for himself and find out the truth. The scene was perfectly acted by both Cassidy and Blackthorne and it tore at your heart strings. What worries me now is how Quentin will handle it. I can see him reverting back to his season 1 "darker" self, so to speak.

- Less Felicity. It feels weird that it's come to this, but this was actually one of the reasons I liked this episode. I mean lets face it, Felicity hardly offers any moments of comedy nowdays. The scenes she's on tend to be the more dramatic. So here's hoping she features just as little in the the following episodes.

- The Sara cameo. It was great to see Caity Lotz back. And for once, a guest star actually returned to make a meaningful impact. Laurel's character has progressed nicely in recent weeks and confronting her Sara ghost was probably the tip of the iceberg. Hopefully it's not the last we've seen of Caity Lotz.

- Chase getting killed off. God I hated him, lol. Never bought him as a League member.

- The cliffhangers. This is what the show is often pretty good at: Reversing roles. Seeing present Ollie return to Lian Yu whereas flashback Ollie returns to Starling was really cool. And I'm certain next week's episode will be just that. Slade Wilson and all...

The not so good:

- Thea losing her trust in Malcolm. That felt kind of forced and awkward. But if she was pissed about that, imagine what will happen when she finally finds out about Sara...

- "And you do not have the right to come back here and question everyone's choices". This is exactly why the Felicity character no longer works for me. Put that piece of dialogue right next to last week's closing scene and it doesn't paint her in a particulary good light. Quite honestly, she comes across as a vengeful ex girlfriend.

- Speaking of Felicity, predictably once again she's the one to give a hero a pep talk. Come on show.

- Roy taking exception to Oliver's treatment of Thea felt ott. But the show can't do without its drama...

- Laurel still doesn't know who killed Sara?

7.5 out of 10.
    Last edited by costas22; 02-12-2015 at 02:21 AM.

Posting Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by costas22 View Post
    At long last, a solid episode. It was certainly a game changer with some secrets finally being revealed.

The good:

- Thea finding out. I loved that it was Oliver who told her and she didn't hear it from someone else. As a bonus, her reaction was very mature. From that point on the Oliver/Thea scenes had a new dynamic and they were probably the most fun they've ever been.

- Quentin finding out. Boy, I'm actually more relieved by this than I'm about Thea finding out. Again, it was nice to see Laurel figuring out Quentin has to know and telling her on her own. After last week, I was afraid Sin would have prompted Quentin to look for himself and find out the truth. The scene was perfectly acted by both Cassidy and Blackthorne and it tore at your heart strings. What worries me now is how Quentin will handle it. I can see him reverting back to his season 1 "darker" self, so to speak.

- Less Felicity. It feels weird that it's come to this, but this was actually one of the reasons I liked this episode. I mean lets face it, Felicity hardly offers any moments of comedy nowdays. The scenes she's on tend to be the more dramatic. So here's hoping she features just as little in the the following episodes.

- The Sara cameo. It was great to see Caity Lotz back. And for once, a guest star actually returned to make a meaningful impact. Laurel's character has progressed nicely in recent weeks and confronting her Sara ghost was probably the tip of the iceberg. Hopefully it's not the last we've seen of Caity Lotz.

- Chase getting killed off. God I hated him, lol. Never bought him as a League member.

- The cliffhangers. This is what the show is often pretty good at: Reversing roles. Seeing present Ollie return to Lian Yu whereas flashback Ollie returns to Starling was really cool. And I'm certain next week's episode will be just that. Slade Wilson and all...

The not so good:

- Thea losing her trust in Malcolm. That felt kind of forced and awkward. But if she was pissed about that, imagine what will happen when she finally finds out about Sara...

- "And you do not have the right to come back here and question everyone's choices". This is exactly why the Felicity character no longer works for me. Put that piece of dialogue right next to last week's closing scene and it doesn't paint her in a particulary good light. Quite honestly, she comes across as a vengeful ex girlfriend.

- Speaking of Felicity, predictably once again she's the one to give a hero a pep talk. Come on show.

- Roy taking exception to Oliver's treatment of Thea felt ott. But the show can't do without its drama...

- Laurel still doesn't know who killed Sara?

7.5 out of 10.
    Well said. My guess is the Laurel learning who killed Sara will not be from a source close. At the rate things are deteriorating with Felicity, I can almost see her telling Laurel. I don't think Roy, Dig, or Oliver will be telling her. Only other person I can think of would be Thea herself once she finds out.

Someone above mentioned the amount of times Sara says a certain b-word in this episode. The writers and showrunners have always shown they have the fanbase well-surveyed. i can't count the amount of times I've seen fans (especially those on social media) call Laurel this.

Forum Whiz
    "Holier-than-thou" Felicity downers: "You've got company or, as I like to call him, your new bff." and her rant, not so much her statement that the argument needed to happen, letting Oliver know the team has changed. Diggle was much more civilized in talking to Oliver and getting the point across while Felicity seemed to just want to attack Oliver everytime she had anything to say to him. Even her interupting him to verify she needed to find an address came over as biting his head off. What was good was the bonding moment with Laurel, actually I've been enjoying Felicity most during her interactions with Laurel this season (moreso than her interactions with Ray even).

Roy was struggling with the decision of accepting Malcolm's help last episode and Thea helped him make his decision, I found it very appropriate that he was the one to help Thea make her decision, even though at face value it seemed he was flipping on his own take of Malcolm. Roy wasn't fully comfortable accepting his help. In some ways Roy is surpassing his mentor Oliver in the hero business (definately isn't the fighting skills yet)

I understand Laurel getting beat up and needing to confront her ghosts but it felt like they could've done it somewhat better than her laying against a container pleading for help like some weak damsel in distress to keep Oliver from catching Zytle right after saving her from getting beat to a pulp. Loved how Laurel stood her ground against Oliver and her revealing Sara's death to Quentin, both powerful moments showing Laurel's strength as well as her compasion.

Oliver dredging up Laurel's addiction means that'll be an everlasting crutch throughout the show that's always going to get thrown back into her face... Sad the show thinks it needs something like that to repremand Laurel with.

The reveal to Thea was refreshingly without drama which made it enjoyable to see. Good to see her finally noticing she's not the big badass she thinks she is after her training with Malcolm and understanding she can't stand on her own against the LoA. I was disappointed of Oliver's lack of argument (not that I wanted or needed the mock drama it would've brought with it) that Thea had to help in the fight against Ra's, he's been so overly protective of her and trying to keep her out of everything that he just seemed to cave to easily there.

Definately one of the stronger episodes of the season for me but brought over a bit weak for my taste. 7
    Last edited by DoubleDevil; 02-12-2015 at 03:58 AM.

I have super conspiracy theory that's probably wrong. But I think Thea already knew Ollie was the Arrow I think Malcolm told her because her reaction just didn't seem like someone who didn't already know. And I don't think she was hypothesized into killing Sarah I think this is all one big con to screw Ollie and the thing he loves most the City by making Ra's and the League attack Starling.

Like I said I'm probably wrong but I just feel that right now for some reason.

I liked the comment that was made between Diggle and Oliver - The team is bigger than the Arrow now, and can survive without him.
    is this a a way for the writers to bring in Connor Hawke as the Green Arrow later down the line?

Forum Whiz
    Except for one scene, which was a superb scene, I found Oliver incredibly unlike-able this episode.

Firstly, I hate the fact that Oliver is working with Malcolm. If Oliver wants to get on Ra's good side you give him Malcolm and that would probably wipe the slate clean.

Also Oliver is such a hypocrite. What right does he have to tell Laurel not to be out in the field? He claims that it would upset her Father if anything happened to her. What if anything happened to Oliver? I'm sure Thea and the deceased Moira would have been a tad upset if anything had happened to him.

Roy was 100% right when he was standing up to Oliver about Thea telling her to get out of the cave. Oliver thinks everyone should just bend to his will after thinking that he had died? Ridiculous.

Having said that, the scene when Oliver told Thea the truth is probably one of my favourite (definitely sweetest) moments of the series so far. The acting was great which I usually find below par, particularly that hug. The facial expressions that Oliver gave were very well conveyed.

On another note, I am so glad that Laurel told her Father the truth although now he just needs to find out how long she has been keeping it from him. Once that happens, I reckon the character will flourish.

Also, it was very strange that both Roy and Malcolm were in costume when they went to Theas apartment.

Good episode.

Settling In
    Diggle also had a pep talk. I enjoyed his more too.

I thought what Diggle said was on point and true.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Thailog View Post
    I loved all of the Oliver/Thea scenes. Glad that she knows now, it opens up a lot of possibilities for the character.

It still seems like Felicity is being deliberately written as unlikable. As if someone on the writing team is saying: "the audience likes this character too much, we need to do something about that".

Nice parallel with Oliver going back to the island in the present and returning home in the past. Looking forward to seeing Slade again.
    See and i agree with this. the producers have already said they are trying to get back to the comic roots, in the comics oliver ends up with dinah(laurel) but with a fanbase screaming for olicity the only way to make that happen is to get the olicity fans to hate felicity first...i believe this is a slow start to this, i could honestly see felicity shifting to "The Flash" or if it becomes a standalone "Firestorm" simply because her roots are with firestorm in the comics.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast