No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "The Scarecrow?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "The Scarecrow?"

I gave it a 10, for the first time ever since it returned from hiatus.

Long story short, I felt this episode had everything a good episode needed: Character development for the existing characters (Bruce, Oswald, and Mooney), but also for the guest stars/villains (Thompkins / the Cranes).

I enjoyed it, especially Mooney's scenes. I KNEW she was going to kill that guy, and I loved her every second after she did it. I know I keep saying it, but I don't want to lose her. I love a strong female character. However, I wish they would've clarified where she was and exactly what happened before she was abducted, but you can't have it all.

I felt so bad for Jonathan Crane by the end, though. To see and be haunted by something you fear, constantly, is a curse I wouldn't want. I'm guessing that – over the course of the series – if he's even given any development, he'll end up going insane and merge with The Scarecrow to become The Scarecrow we're all pretty familiar with.

Anyway, a good, solid episode. Next week looks good, too. Can't wait.

Also, I would like to give special thanks to superhippie2000 for fixing my poll! You are officially awesome! Thanks!
    10 - It was scary good!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - It was scary bad!
    0%

Fixed the threads poll so ill leave it up.

Comment

It was an okay episode. Gordon was irrelevant and the best parts were the Scarecrow scenes. I think Gotham is banking on future Batman villains to sustain viewers, considering that the Joker is being introduced next week. I know that's why I'm watching anyway.

Comment

It was nice to see the Scarecrow this week, and I look forward to seeing the Joker next week. I do have to wonder, though, if the writers will run out of ideas within a few seasons at the rate that they're introducing famous Batman characters. I certainly hope that they don't, but I am worried about the possibility. Either way, I'm enjoying the ride at the moment.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎