Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"About A Boy" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "About A Boy" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Supernatural and talk about it LIVE when it airs!

Preview images:

I hour 17 minutes

Comment

The very definition of the word filler here. Wasn't a terrible episode but certainly par for the course. Very meh. Can't wait to get past next weeks ghost story and get back to the main plot. The Grand Coven was the witch in Hansel and Gretel's coven too though eh? Something to look forward to. At least the main plot got some lip service aside from the elephant in the room of The Mark. The whole thing with the spell getting rid of The Mark is just so pointless though to me. Anyone who has watched this show knows it's not going to be that easy. Do the writers REALLY think they are going to fool us with that? Who are they pandering to? Seriously...quit writing this show as if we're half retarded.
      Last edited by waynedeath1047; 02-04-2015, 12:37 AM.

Comment

I actually liked this one

creepy old cannibal women creep me out

filler yes, but this one actually had some decency I think
        Last edited by taftvalue; 02-04-2015, 05:48 AM.

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it was going to be a rehash of Bad Boys. I really liked the fairy tale twist.

Comment

I actually liked this episode. It reminded me of Season 3 when the focus was on getting Dean's deal erased so he didn't have to go to hell. It moved the plot along a bit, and it had humor where it was needed, and I liked that Dean did not "hulk out" when he clearly had every right to do so at the end. And I like this young Dean a lot. I liked him before but that was when he was still "young"....this time he's playing "now" Dean in a kid's body. Really nailed it. The "puberty" talk in the car was 100% awesome. And the seat? Still laughing.

This is when Supernatural is at its best. This was definitely NOT a filler episode IMO.

Comment

As stated on another thread I just wish season 10 Sam and Dean were written in a fashion to where Season 3 Sam and Dean couldn't hand them a whooping.

Comment

Yea, its disappointing - they're hunting together for so many years - they've been in hell, a couple of times, they've been in purgatory, Dean was HUNTING AND CONSTANTLY FIGHTING in purgatory and now they're being owned by pretty much anyone in order to fit the narrative in a particular episodes - this is just stupid, nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎