Kia Ora!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kia Ora!

Hi all!
    My name is Alyssa and I'm a huge Arrow fan. Up until now I've been 'discussing' Arrow on another forum but I use that term loosely. There isn't much real discussion or speculation about spoilers and little debate/discussion over the episodes and what worked or didn't. I had seen this site before so decided it was time to register so I have a place to talk with others about the show in a more substantial way.

I randomly started watching at the midseason finale of season 2 after seeing a friends post on Stephen's FB page. I watched one episode and was hooked.
    I love Stephen as an actor but also how great he is with fans and his charitable work.
    Olicity shipper here
    I also like Malcolm in that love to hate way I think. I just think John Barrowman does a great job with the character and making Malcolm more complex.

Anyway, that's enough about me. Looking forward to many discussions and seeing what others think!

A belated welcome! Are you from New Zealand, by the way? Judging from your thread title, I'm guessing yes!

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎