Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will PP reveal "that" secret? Or another?????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will PP reveal "that" secret? Or another?????

I'm sure most if not all have seen the clip. I usually don't watch them but I was compelled, so I did.

Do not read further till you watched the clip or the episode!!!
    • The Piper says that he knows Wells secret, but what secret does he know?
    • If it's the RF secret, then Wells can't let him live, can he?
    • If it's the Time Travel secret (which is almost like the same as the RF secret), then what will Wells do then?
    • Will Cisco and Caitlin want to know more? Is this the question that will drive the motivations for the rest of the season?...(insert dramatic music here)

I bet that it'll be something like "Wells is actually left handed, not right like he says he is". But I could be wrong.

(Oh, crap...does that make this belong in the Spoilers and Speculation section? Mods...do what you must.)

Eh... it concerns this episode so I'm fine with it being here

Comment

Here's the clip, by the way, for those who are curious: http://flashtvnews.com/the-flash-vs-...iew-clip/18686

Comment

Really hard to say. The fact that Wells knew the accelerator might go sideways and he started it anyhow is a pretty big deal, but now that is all out in the open. I didn't see anything in tonight's episode that made me think Hartley knows anything else about Wells.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎