Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Left Behind" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Halberdier17
    It is confusing because Emily Bett Rickards and Willa Holland are the same age.
    Yup. Sometimes you need to seperate the actor from the character. I mean i know the difference between reality and fantasy but looks wise and just basing on other stuff its confusing. Like Beth from Walking Dead. In that she was 16 then you see her as 30 elsewhere and its like im so confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by WickedJenn
      Aha i called it
      Still wished it was Batman :/ Although im sure Batman showing up would have hit the media outlets long ago. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by superhippie2000
        Still better than her last encounter. lol
        I still prefer Sara's look vs Laurel, though. She rocked the look better.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkphoenix21
          Ya think she fit it better but maybe after a while they make it work better for Laurel and make her more likable as the character.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            Agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halberdier17
              Thea knows Roy is Arsenal but not that Ollie is the Arrow?
              What's so surprising about that? Roy was obsessed with The Arrow & helping him while he dated Thea.

Comment

• So just how exactly did he come back to life? He got stabbed all the way through, fell a big distance, and was out in the cold. I guess he died and was brought back some how, but how?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎