0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Wish the little bird would go away.
    0%

I gave it a 6. I didn't really like "The Electro-cutioner" element. The only thing that held my interest was the mob storyline, so I'm really interested in what happens to Fish Mooney next week.

As for Barbara, thank God she only had one scene, although – with parents like that – it's no wonder she turned to drugs. At the very least, it's a hint about why she acts the way she does, which is progress.

As much as I love The Penguin, I'm honestly feeling like I can't take Robin Lord Taylor's performance seriously when he limps like that. I know it's supposed to be part of the character, but I found it distracting in this episode.

I was disappointed that Alfred and Bruce were missing from this episode, too.

I thought Ben McKenzie and Morena Baccarin developed some great chemistry between their characters in this episode, even if it seems sudden. It takes good actors to pull that off effectively.

Looking forward to next week.

Comment

I liked it for most parts. Although the pay off with Gruber was disappointing. Hopefully that's not the last we've seen of him. The mafia stuff was terrific though. And certainly game changing as far as Fish is concerned. As well as the relationship between Maroni and Penguin.

Barbara's parents were...words fail me. Poor girl. I'm dreading how the Jim/Leslie/Barbara triangle will be handled. Hopefully it won't be the main focus of the show.

No Bruce for a second straight week. I think it's the right choice though. There's only so much you can do with a character his age.

Comment

Pedestrian effort. But only the second episode I've genuinely hated. That's something, anyway.

Not even going to bother with my typical "things I liked" and "things I didn't like" breakdown. Just isn't worth it.

Comment

I agree with the general sentiment that this wasn't the best episode of the show. Like others have said, though, the mob stuff was interesting. I was also glad to see Gordon get his job back.

Comment

I agree with the general sentiment as well the show is great fish crossed a line on the family and in some major danger but the whole The Electro-cutioner stopped with water at the was sad cause I thought there was good to be build to bigger stuff 7/10 miss Alfred Bruce and cat

Comment

This was horrible. The whole mob storyline was beyond normal levels of TV stupidity. Gordon hurries back on the GCPD Express after ONE WHOLE episode as a security guard at AA. His love life is also on the Express train, I mean, I like Morena and her character, but that was pathetic writing. i wonder if the actors are capable of salvaging this mess. There is also the issue with Gordon talking, walking, acting and fighting like the damn Batman. Horrible, horrible writing! Did they hire some Batman fan fresh from high school to write the show?

3/10

It's even sadder considering the episode before this one was decent in a way.

Comment

I finally got around to watching it (I'm on Hulu, so a little late). I don't think it was the worst episode, but far from the best. Still better (IMO) than most shows discussed on this forum (cough, CW).

Random aside, though, did anyone notice the not-so-subtle costume choice in Fish's wardrobe at the end of the episode? A silver dress that looks like scales, a necklace that looks like gills? ...on a fish? That couldn't have been an accident. Still fabulous, campy fun.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gotham-112-Hello-Fish.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	6628472

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎