No announcement yet.

Second season or a new show?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second season or a new show?

Been doing some thinking about this. Should they do a second season of Agent Carter or do a new Marvel show, centered around a new character, next spring?

On the one hand, I like Carter. However, the other option would allow for variety.
    More Carter!
    0%
    New show
    0%

I would like more Carter but I would like to see the creation of SHIELD. Show the birth of Tony and maybe have a young Nick Fury at some point. I want to see how they go from a rich inventor to a top secret organization that investigates things the world knows nothing about. Also can add how the Ant Man unifrom came to be with the original Ant Man and a gamma ray connection to how it go to the point where it created Hulk.

Comment

More Carter but like superhippie said, more of the actual creation of SHIELD. That's what I was expecting from the show and at the moment I'm finding it rather boring as it isn't living up to the expectations I had in my head.

Comment

More Carter as long as they can show how the beginning of SHIELD occurred.

Comment

I'd like to see more Agent Carter, though eventually I'd also like a modern-day "Agent Carter" starring Emily Vancamp.

But as long as we can have Peggy and Jarvis, I am happy.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
            I'd like to see more Agent Carter, though eventually I'd also like a modern-day "Agent Carter" starring Emily Vancamp.

How about having it Once Upon a Time style with constant switching between present and past. I also would not mind instead if Emily Vancamp moved over to Agents of SHIELD as a main cast member or recurring, as Coulsons CIA contact/mole.

Comment

I like the idea of another Carter adventure, showing/including the birth/growth of SHIELD. I don't think Marvel is done with Peggy Carter by a long shot.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                This so much! I am totally loving Jarvis and Peggy's interactions and dearly want to see more.

I've heard that Season 2 is a go for Agent Carter so yay for that! Just hope that means we'll be getting the same cast back...

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎