X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up for a Second Season

Just announced that Gotham was renewed for a second season

yes I cant wait for the rest of the season leading into season two

Comment

I'm so happy it got picked up for a second season! I was really apprehensive that FOX was going to pull a Firefly on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by blackjackandcoke88
        I'm so happy it got picked up for a second season! I was really apprehensive that FOX was going to pull a Firefly on the show.

Blackjack! You post on the spoil the dead message board too, don't you? (I'm Snuffville)

Comment

Originally posted by BleedingTheOrchid
          Blackjack! You post on the spoil the dead message board too, don't you? (I'm Snuffville)
          I'm everywhere, lol. I'm just more about talking about Gotham than TWD lately, lol.

Comment

The over the top story line and how dark the overall theme of this show is starting to wear thin on me. At least the villains are not as over the top as the ones in Arrow and Flash, but still... the episodes so far seems muddled and the plot moves along slowly. What is the plot anyways? I find myself in relief and celebration whenever Young Bruce comes on to get some screen time as his story is what we're really all here for, but sadly we don't enough of it.

Comment

For Season Two I would like to more focus and emphasis on Bruce's training and the trials and tribulations he has to face to become Batman. Maybe he can discover the Batcave in Season Two (assuming that the final scene of S1's finale doesn't show Bruce falling through a hole before fading to black).

Comment

Originally posted by Sharingan
                The over the top story line and how dark the overall theme of this show is starting to wear thin on me. At least the villains are not as over the top as the ones in Arrow and Flash, but still... the episodes so far seems muddled and the plot moves along slowly. What is the plot anyways? I find myself in relief and celebration whenever Young Bruce comes on to get some screen time as his story is what we're really all here for, but sadly we don't enough of it.
                The writers made it clear that the show is about Jim Gordon and not Bruce Wayne. Nevertheless, if Gotham goes on for more than two seasons (which is still unclear at this point), as Bruce gets older, I'd like him to have more screen time and gradually evolve to a lead role. He's still many years away though from becoming Batman and I doubt it will happen on Gotham, except perhaps in a hypothetical series finale in Season 10.

As for the overall theme, I agree it's very dark, but that's how the Batman universe is supposed to look like. Personally, I prefer the lighter tone of The Flash for example, but I don't think Batman fans (I'm not one !) mind it.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperheroFan87
                  For Season Two I would like to more focus and emphasis on Bruce's training and the trials and tribulations he has to face to become Batman. Maybe he can discover the Batcave in Season Two (assuming that the final scene of S1's finale doesn't show Bruce falling through a hole before fading to black).
                  Me too, I don't think they showed Bruce enough this season. I hope to see him grow more, I'd like to see him wearing less sweaters and khaki pants (are tan pants the only color he owns) and see him learning to be the dark knight we know he will become.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎