Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPN Renewed For Season 11 & Partnered With Arrow This March!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taftvalue
    it feels forced, awkward and silly
    Kinda sums up seasons 9 and 10 if you ask me ; )
    And looking at this promo with Crowley and his mother... reading about how Dean is going to be turned into his 14year old self... I think it's not going to be any better ;P

edit: I am aware it's only for one episode but I can tell you - it's going to be pathetic ;P

Comment

The show has really lost its way this season and I can't imagine much changing next season. Supernatural should really quit whilst its ahead.

Comment

Season 10 is the first season I've skipped watching entire episodes. Knowing there's another season makes me as a fan feel exhausted. I thought Smallville went on too long, but at least Supernatural has remained fresh a little longer then Smallville. Maybe some fresh blood would help. Jeremy Carver is currently writing a pilot for NBC. Maybe he's bored with Supernatural too.

Comment

I don't see the negativity here.It had it's bad turns but it's still rocking as a series!!

Comment

Originally posted by resco
            Kinda sums up seasons 9 and 10 if you ask me ; )
            And looking at this promo with Crowley and his mother... reading about how Dean is going to be turned into his 14year old self... I think it's not going to be any better ;P

edit: I am aware it's only for one episode but I can tell you - it's going to be pathetic ;P
            Hey that was a cool episode.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎