Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe's AU fiancé...same as new super hero in "Warrior?" (S9)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe's AU fiancé...same as new super hero in "Warrior?" (S9)

I was just rewatching Apocolypse. Does anyone else think that Chloe's AU fiancé is the same actor who played the new superhero in season 9's "Warrior" episode???

It is the same actor - Carlo Marks.

Comment

And in a weird coincedence, both times he's not real but made up.

Comment

Amazing

Originally posted by skully
        It is the same actor - Carlo Marks.
        That's amazing. I think they've used the same person before for different things. I guess most people don't notice, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa123
          That's amazing. I think they've used the same person before for different things. I guess most people don't notice, haha.
          Quite a lot of people. Battlestar Galactica (then not-yet) alums Aaron Douglas (Chief Tyrol) and Tahmoh Penikett (Helo) both played two different roles in different seasons. First season guest actors Steve Bacic and Jim Shield both reappeared in season nine as different characters.

There are quite a few more.

On the other hand, the never managed it to have the same actors appear in background roles during the high school years and then - at the right time - elevate them to one episode's main character (like Buffy did with Jonathan). For example, how many people have supposedly worked for the Torch in one episode that we have never ever seen before? That's excusable with bug boy in episode 2, but in episode 91 (Gabriel Duncan - Hidden)?

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎