Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Should Supergirl Air?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supergirl doesn't need help from The Flash... or any other show currently on the network.

Even if only a third of its audience from Season 1 carries over, it'll still be the #1 or #2 series on the network.

iZombie may not be as successful as Flash is on the whole, but it still manages to hold its own on Tuesdays, and there's no reason to move it.

Comment

It doesnt need help but i think it would b great to put them back to back u know? Especially since it doesnt have to deal with AOS since thats being moved an hr later by abc.

Comment

I say package it with Jane The Virgin on Monday nights.....have Supergirl air at 8PM EST on CW.

Comment

The CW 2016-2017 schedule has come out and Supergirl will stay on Mondays @ 8pm followed by Jane the Virgin

Comment

According to KSite, beginning August 1st, 2 episodes of Supergirl will air from season 1 to get everyone caught up. This will continue until the season premiere October 20.

Love to hear news like this. Hope this means theyll start putting episodes up on CW app too. Wonder when itll get added to Netflix.

Dont know how to link the article from Craig so if anyone knows how id b very grateful.
            Last edited by Austin 3:16; 07-06-2016, 01:23 PM.

Comment

I thought the S2 premiere was on the 10th of October?

Even if it is on the 20th I wonder how they will schedule it as starting on the 1st of August isn't going to be enough time for 1 episode per week to get through the entire season and 2 episode's a week would get them through it far to quick.

Comment

Yeah youre right sorry i was half asleep when i read the season premiere date. October 10 is season 2 premiere.

The article i read said 2 eps a week each on monday night for the repeats from season 1.
                Last edited by Austin 3:16; 07-06-2016, 04:14 PM.

Comment

I guess from the networks' standpoint and how ratings are gathered, the day and time matter. However, to me it's moot. Between a DVR set to record whenever it's on, and the "on-demand" services, it sure is less important than the old days.

And for on demand.....Tuesday, August 9 is my ETA of SG in blu-ray. I think I'll have my own "on demand" nights for a few days

Comment

So since its going to air on CW beginning tomorrow, Aug 1, does that mean episodes will be put up on The CW app following the airings?

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎