Collapse
No announcement yet.

One damn good reason why Wells CANNOT possibly be (just) RF

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two different versions of one character from two different time periods are still the same character.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow4486
      In anticipation for tonight's episode, I went back and watched the episode again. I paid close attention to what Wells was saying, searching for innuendo, how he looked, facial changes, etc.

I am even more convinced that the man in the forcefield and Wells are two different people. Sure they may be from different times (or time streams) but the MITYS who fought Flash in the end (and got burned by Firestorm) was not Wells. No one moves so fast that they can be surrounded by a group of cops, watch a MITYS enter the forcefield, say "Let's go see what we caught" and be in two places at the same time. To be certain of this, I looked for any moment where he could possibly escape to put on the suit and enter the forcefield while being able to appear to be still in his wheelchair. There wasn't any. In the scant few moments where the MITYS was pounding on the forcefield, someone would have noticed Wells missing from his chair. After all they were all standing in close proximity to him. No one's that dense.

Then I thought that Wells may have tampered with the cameras to show the MITYS in the forcefield. That's possible but then Wells and the cops wheeled down to the FF room together. When the doors opened Wells wheeled in with them, which means that they had to wait for him. Their attention would have had to be on Wells because they were waiting for him. I've got two little ones and they don't walk as fast as me. I have to know where they are at all times because I'm adjusting my speed to match theirs.

So given the fact that Wells can walk, has a Reverse Flash ring (definitely not a Flash Ring), has knowledge of the future and is in possession of a RF suit, I can relent and say that he's A Reverse Flash, but I refuse to believe that he's the ONLY Reverse Flash. And he's not the same MITYS as the man in the Forcefield.

There are many more questions to be answered but I'll wait for the actual episodes...WHICH COME ON TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I doubt they will do much on RF tonight other than after thoughts but I hope they do. At least give us a creepy Wells scene in his man cave. I also find it hard to believe that it's all old man Wells in 2014 doing all the RF in episode 9. I'd like to think its someone else but it's probably Wells from a 'closer future' timeline. A Wells that may actually not recognize his future self. Maybe old Wells did change his appearance after an accident or to look like Barry.

RF in the forcefield could have always been 'destined' to go there at this time. Wells would know this just as he knew where Barry would be hit by lightning. NOW since old Wells has intervened does this alter the current timeline for both Barry and force field RF? I think so.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎