Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the flash season finale how will it end??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the flash season finale how will it end??

if the flash goes to save his mom at the end of the season how will they top that

Season 2 will be the new timeline where his mom is alive!

Comment

How will season 1 end ? Apparently, and please don't tell too many people, but in the last episode Barry realises he has been living a lie all his life and like the title of a Shania Twain song says to Wells "Man, I feel like a woman."

Wells tells Barry that his mission was to come back in time and "help" him in this matter, and after a quick sex change using 25th C technology, Wells disappears and Mary Allen wakes up the next morning. She removes her Flash mask and we see that Emily Bett Rickards will begin season 2 as The Flash.

Whaddya think ? Sounds good to me.

Comment

*SPECULATION* Barry goes back in time and some how manages to prevent his mother from being killed. He returns to the present, finding his life completely changed (but he retains the memories from the original timeline) having his mother not die, thus having no driving force to push him into becoming a forensic scientist, he was not adopted by Joe. And because of this has no powers. The explosion at S.T.A.R. still occurs so Central City becomes over run with violent meta-humans. Which Barry will feel responsible for so he will attempt to get his powers back. Then he will have to go back to the night of his mothers murder and, heartbreakingly, prevent himself from saving his mother. Thus restoring the original timeline.

Comment

Originally posted by Tdogg
          *SPECULATION* Barry goes back in time and some how manages to prevent his mother from being killed. He returns to the present, finding his life completely changed (but he retains the memories from the original timeline) having his mother not die, thus having no driving force to push him into becoming a forensic scientist, he was not adopted by Joe. And because of this has no powers. The explosion at S.T.A.R. still occurs so Central City becomes over run with violent meta-humans. Which Barry will feel responsible for so he will attempt to get his powers back. Then he will have to go back to the night of his mothers murder and, heartbreakingly, prevent himself from saving his mother. Thus restoring the original timeline.
          In other words a minor scale of the Flashpoint storyline? I highly doubt that will be the case as it was used to reboot all of DC and has already been turned into an animated movie.

Comment

I believe that season 1 will end with Wells outed and semi-defeated/contained. There will also be a stinger that suggests Grodd will play a factor going forward.

But who knows?

Comment

Maybe the Speed Force will officially make its debut in the closing moments?

If they do change the timeline, I wonder what impact that will have (if any) on Arrow since they are in the same universe. Logically if the world is drastically altered here then the other show should undergo significant changes as well.
              Last edited by Exedore; 01-26-2015, 09:25 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                If they do change the timeline, I wonder what impact that will have (if any) on Arrow since they are in the same universe. Logically if the world is drastically altered here than the other show should undergo significant changes as well.
                That would be an incredible twist and they would deserve tremendous props for pulling that off. I mean, that would take gargantuan walnuts.

But I seriously doubt anything would change on Arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                  Maybe the Speed Force will officially make its debut in the closing moments?

If they do change the timeline, I wonder what impact that will have (if any) on Arrow since they are in the same universe. Logically if the world is drastically altered here than the other show should undergo significant changes as well.
                  On one website they were speculating if they try to adapt Flashpoint. They might have it where Ollie died and his dad survived. His dad becomes the Arrow comes back and kills Malcolm and then Moira becomes the Dark Archer similar to how in Flashpoint Bruce Wayne died and his father became Batman and his mother became the Joker.

Comment

In our current timeline, Kal-El is being held prisoner in a red sun simulated environment. Once Flash goes back in time and saves his mother and we begin season 2, Superman is already well known, thus paving the way for the new Supergirl series.

Comment

Iris finds out that Barry is the flash

Comment

It will end on a HUGE shock/cliffhanger, to make people tune in at the start of sn 2

Comment

It will end with a twist like a lot of these tv series this season we will know the next instalment for the flash at comic con

Comment

After Barry saves his mom, and changes the timeline the season ends with either (a) Barry being stranded in the past with the R.F., or (b) Barry chasing the R.F. back to the 25 century and being trapped there until the start of Season 2

Comment

I wouldnt want to see Barry stranded, please!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎