Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the flash season finale how will it end??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, given my post where I revealed that (probably) the penultimate scene is the wedding.

Barry will NOT be changing the timeline/going back.

In the pix I posted, Wells is NOT in them. But Firestorm's 2 halves are. Proof then that the timeline hasn't been changed. (And Barry's mom is still dead).

If that scene truly is the penultimate one, and given that since Wells isn't in the scene, he's been "defeated", that lends a lot of weight to that indeed being the penultimate scene.

We are therefore left with an addendum shocker as the final scene. Given that most this season have involved Wells/Thawne, I wouldn't be surprised if the season didn't end with a huge cliffhanger/twist involving him.

And what better way to end the season than first having a happy wedding and then following that up in the very next scene with some kind of massive tragedy/shock.

Grant says that there is a huge twist re RF. My tuppence worth is on Eddie and Barry being twins (as in the comics) (meaning Eddie's dark secret is that he was adopted) and the RF twist therefore being that RF is Barry's great, great, great, great (insert enough great's for 400 years) nephew.

(iirc I don't think it's ever been in the comics that RF and Barry are blood related).

Comment

Originally posted by speople
      Well, given my post where I revealed that (probably) the penultimate scene is the wedding.

Barry will NOT be changing the timeline/going back.

In the pix I posted, Wells is NOT in them. But Firestorm's 2 halves are. Proof then that the timeline hasn't been changed. (And Barry's mom is still dead).

If that scene truly is the penultimate one, and given that since Wells isn't in the scene, he's been "defeated", that lends a lot of weight to that indeed being the penultimate scene.

We are therefore left with an addendum shocker as the final scene. Given that most this season have involved Wells/Thawne, I wouldn't be surprised if the season didn't end with a huge cliffhanger/twist involving him.

And what better way to end the season than first having a happy wedding and then following that up in the very next scene with some kind of massive tragedy/shock.

Grant says that there is a huge twist re RF. My tuppence worth is on Eddie and Barry being twins (as in the comics) (meaning Eddie's dark secret is that he was adopted) and the RF twist therefore being that RF is Barry's great, great, great, great (insert enough great's for 400 years) nephew.

(iirc I don't think it's ever been in the comics that RF and Barry are blood related).
      Yeah, I saw some photos on another site of the actual wedding. Caitlin looks beautiful in her wedding gown by the way. There is nothing in the photos that suggests anything other than a wedding. You could be right about Wells being outed, or maybe he didn't want to take a wheelchair to a wedding in a field. If the wedding takes place at the start of the episode there is still plenty of episode left for a trip back in time. Not saying your wrong, but I don't see any definitive clues in those photos.

Comment

If Barry goes back in time and saves his mother he will change everything. I think he goes back in time but does not save his mother instead he finds out who
        kills his mother and gets his father out of prison. Then the start of next season Wells will be gone and the it will be Cisco, Caitlyn and Barry in star labs and they
        will bring in a new side kick for Barry maybe Ronnie?

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
          That would be an incredible twist and they would deserve tremendous props for pulling that off. I mean, that would take gargantuan walnuts.

But I seriously doubt anything would change on Arrow.
          This is most likely what will happen, if you consider the current situation on Arrow. Oliver has lost his company, his identity has more or less been compromised, and he just joined the League of Assassins. As far as I can tell, the only way to put things back on track for the Arrow would be a timeline shift.
          Here's hoping they make Tommy the Dark Archer because of this

Comment

I doubt they will do a full scale timeline shift on the flash that effects arrow, i could see a small timeline shift if the flash were to visit arrow but the showrunners write this show so that you dont have to watch the other to understand whats happening.. if they did that alot of the fanbase that doesnt watch the flash would tune in next season and be like "WTF" did i miss a season?? whats happening? my guess is somehow something barry or someone close to caitlyn does something that involves ronnie dying, we know that ronnie will not be around for much longer because the actor that plays him is leaving, they already introduced Jason Rusch so that is more then likely who will become the other half of firestorm later at least in the spin-off. Caitlin will slowly start to turn over season 2 into her killer frost persona because for the 2nd time she has lost ronnie and he was always the fire to her ice... so the big twist will more then likely be ronnies death

Comment

How many more episodes of the flash before the finale? I think 2 and the final 2 will be a 2 part finale.

Comment

Don't think Barry will save his mother, but may do something to get his father freed from prison.
                Also, think Barry will save the original Dr. Wells and his wife perhaps.
                Hoping we get to see the future showing RF and Flash going back in time in the first place.
                Also hoping Eddie doesn't die or turn bad.

Comment

Promo photos episode 23 have appeared online. it looks like Harrison wells gets locked up with all the metahumans That could be where episode 23 ends Leaving us all wondering will Barry's father be release from prison.

Comment

My guess is it'll end with Barry coming back to the present into the middle of a battle between Vibe and Killer Frost.

Comment

Barry will go back in time but will not save his mother. He will though find out who killed his mother and get his father out of jail.

Comment

Originally posted by acer15
                        Barry will go back in time but will not save his mother. He will though find out who killed his mother and get his father out of jail.
                        We already know who killed his mother.

Comment

It's fun to read last years speculations, especially how this years Finale ended.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎