#10x12 "About A Boy"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #10x12 "About A Boy"

Just the title.
    Last edited by waynedeath1047; 12-16-2014, 06:40 PM.

Please, just bring Jesse back already...

There is an image for those that don't recall this epic plot thread of season 5 ;D

Comment

Originally posted by resco
      Please, just bring Jesse back already...

There is an image for those that don't recall this epic plot thread of season 5 ;D
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]16420[/ATTACH]
      mind uploading it to imgur.com?

I clicked on your attachment but it just says 'invalid attachment'

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

;D

Comment

"Looking to get Dean (Jensen Ackles) out of the bunker, Sam (Jared Padalecki) finds a case for him and Dean to investigate- people are disappearing into thin air with only their clothes left behind."

"Sam and Dean suspect fairies or angels, but the truth turns out to be much more shocking -Hansel (guest star Mark Achson) from Hansel and Gretel lore, is kidnapping people and turning them into their younger selves to placate the evil witch (guest star Lesley Nicol). Unfortunately, Dean finds this information out the hard way after he becomes Hansel's next victim and reverts to his 14 year-old self."
          Read more: http://www.vcpost.com/articles/37814...#ixzz3PPXQi1aX

Well this just got stupid...I am almost to the point of only watching overarching plot episodes. I'm tired of all these recycled storylines.

Comment

Originally posted by waynedeath1047
            Well this just got stupid...I am almost to the point of only watching overarching plot episodes. I'm tired of all these recycled storylines.
            Unfortunately, you're right - fillers are frustrating right now - sometimes I feel as if I were dumb or sth to be watching them, because writing is just... so pathetic ;x

Comment

I seriously think the pitch meeting for this episode had to have been "Remember what we did in season 5 with OLD DEAN? We are gonna do that but the exact opposite!" And Robert Singer looked thought about the season 5 ratings and came in his pants and said "Don Sir!"

Comment

When i heard about the "people disappear and leave clothes behind", it made me wonder if Sam and Dean are gonna look into it being the Rapture. Then i saw the promo for About A Boy and actually think it sounds like it could be a funny ep.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎