Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Oliver Queen dead? (Spoilers/Speculation)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Oliver Queen dead? (Spoilers/Speculation)

What do you all think? They wouldn't have him killed off of his own show, would they? How long do you think he'll be gone, if at all?

I doubt they would actually have killed him off but perhaps a couple episodes may go by without him. Without Ollie Starling City wont be fully protected and will give the ATOM a chance to take over a bit.

Comment

Except for flashbacks, I think he'll be gone for at least a few episodes. No way he's actually dead. But maybe give the rest of Team Arrow, including Laurel, a chance to shine. I'd love to see Barry make an appearance again too

Comment

I doubt he will be dead. Hes probably in a coma somewhere maybe at Star Labs.

Btw id love if Barry returned and helped out Team Arrow for awhile too!

Comment

Given that we have Laurel's trilogy arc I don't expect to see Oliver show up at all in the present day until episode 13. I expect to see him in flashbacks with Laurel's arc as she will surely get some of her own.
          I could also see them leaving it a couple of episodes after Laurel's trilogy to bring him back, it would give Roy some screen time to come into his own as well.

Comment

Yup he's dead. The show was fun while it lasted.

Oh wait, there's more episodes?? Hmm....[SPOILER]lazurus pit?[/SPOILER]

Comment

Agreed that he will be MIA other than Flashbacks for the first few episodes next year and during that time they'll focus on Laurel's transition & Ray Palmer.

Comment

I have 2 thoughts first Maseo takes him to the lazarus pit oliver gets healed. takes several weeks to fully recover mentally and physically. the other is his team track oliver there just in time to see him fall and to safe him. Im really hoping its the lazarus pit. but i do agree he will be gone fore a few episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by darkrage80
                  I have 2 thoughts first Maseo takes him to the lazarus pit oliver gets healed. takes several weeks to fully recover mentally and physically. the other is his team track oliver there just in time to see him fall and to safe him. Im really hoping its the lazarus pit. but i do agree he will be gone fore a few episodes.
                  You are fully recovered physically from the pit straight away, that is what the pit does after all. The mental side on the other hand could certainly be true as it does temporary madness in most cases.

Comment

On the one hand, I don't think Oliver survived. But on the other, that means the Lazarus Pit will come into play. After Ra's said that the last person to challenge him was 67 years earlier, and him not looking incredibly aged, there's little doubt in my mind that the LP is going to play a factor, which I'm sure is giving comics fans nerdgasms the world-over.... (or at least will when the countries that haven't got this episode yet do).

Thw twist iwth Thea being controlled by Malcolm was a surprise, but a pleasant one (in that it was difficult even for me to go for the whole 'Thea killed Sara' theory, but the hypno-drug solves the issue).

THe one thing I kind of hope is that the the team and Thea think Oliver is dead; and more, I want Roy or Felicity to be the one to tell Thea not only that her brother is dead (to their knowledge) but the how and why. See how Malcolm likes that.... yeah, Malcolm might be a favorite of mine, but that doesn't mean I don't want him to be shown he has no one who will support him fully when he cannot stop but control people.

My head's all over the map, here. I think I'm gonna go write a fanfiction based on the info we do have.... But all in all, this episode did what is meant for a mid-season finale: left us clamoring for more as well as screaming swear words at the television....

Comment

Did we not see someone near Ollie when he landed. I think Maseo will save Ollie similar to when Yao Fa saved him on Lian Yiu

Comment

He's not dead. But it looks like the show will finally do away with it's 100% realism policy (which they've stretched in the past, but never broken). No way does Oliver survive this naturally. Whether it's the Pit or some other supernatural way.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                          He's not dead. But it looks like the show will finally do away with it's 100% realism policy (which they've stretched in the past, but never broken). No way does Oliver survive this naturally. Whether it's the Pit or some other supernatural way.
                          The miracle herbal tea leaves from season 1 is going to make an reappearance! Maybe that's how the pit made...

Comment

I fully expect that when the show returns it will be renamed as "Diggle"

Comment

Yeah i remember the Lazarus Pit in Batman: TAS made Ra's go crazy when he was first resurrected until Talia slapped some sense into him.

Do i think hes dead? Considering he saw i believe his father when he was stabbed yeah he's dead. Will he stay dead? Nope. Lazarus Pit or Mirakaru or some other way will bring him back.

I fully expect them to do something where Ollie is in the great beyond talking to his parents, Sara and Tommy and they all let him know he's not supposed to die yet. Kinda like what they did after Superman died when Jon was talking to him. My guess is something like that and also what they do with Goku when he dies in DBZ and trains and stuff while hes out of commission.

I fully wouldn't be surprised if Ollie also ends up talking to Nora Allen as well while hes dead.

So yes i am fully convinced Oliver Queen is dead. He won't STAY dead though. As our favorite Vulcan once said there are always possibilities.
                              Last edited by Austin 3:16; 12-11-2014, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎