Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, now who do we think Harrison Wells is?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCudder
    What's wrong with Firestorm? Clearly this is just a "stage" that he goes through as for the "I'm not Ronnie, don't look for me again" attitude.
    Perhaps it is the dual persons that make up Firestorm. In other words, it's Martin Stein's mind saying "I'm not Ronnie" but it's Ronnie's body that people see.
    Last edited by holeymoley; 12-10-2014, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Wells=RF. He fiddled with the force field device that supposedly captured RF and rendered 3D video of a blurry thing in a yellow suit standing in its midst. He put in a loop hole in Cisco's design to ensure he could zoom OUT of his wheelchair into the trap and act like he was getting pummeled. In reality, he switched into the yellow suit and tossed around a dummy of his Dr. Wells self. In the process, he steals the Tachyon (sp?) device, drops it in his hidey-hole room then comes back to smack down all the witnesses and give Flash the chance to "rescue" the team. The ensuing battle is all part of Wells' plan to push Barry to be faster while at the same time figuring out how he can stabilize some critical future events.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
        It's quite possible that they had someone else wear the costume, for a few reasons...

1: No need to split the camera in order to have Tom be on the screen twice. Just use a double.

2: In case any spy pics leaked (which they did), the true identity of RF wouldn't be spoiled.

3: Photoshop artists taking screencaps wouldn't be able to spoil an ongoing mystery.

4: Can film scenes quicker if you just use a stuntman for RF the whole time. No need to take time swapping Tom in and out of fight scenes. Heck, no need to even have him on set.
        Especially since they were going to blur his face anyways.

Of course, if he really is RF, they might as well have just named him Dr. Slade Wilson since "mentor turned deadliest enemy" was the exact same story arc they did with Slade on Arrow.

I still hope there's more to it than Wells being RF.

Comment

Most people who have commented to say that Wells is RF, are missing the most crucial point.
          In a series where the producers have been true to comic book form with their use of codenames, villains, easter eggs etc, a comic book that has over the years seen a number of Reverse Flashes, any one of whom could have been the RF in the show, there has NEVER been a Reverse Flash called Harrison Wells, so bearing in mind how they've stayed true to form, there's NO reason to suddenly create a new Reverse Flash of their own.

Comment

Just a random theory. Maybe Wells is Barry from the future. He managed to stop his RF, but too late to save Nora. Something happened where he couldn't go fast enough to travel back to his time of origin. He could be hoping that the RF suit (from the fight 14 years ago, not the current time RF) combined with the tachyon device could boost his powers enough to get back home.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber
              Just a random theory. Maybe Wells is Barry from the future. He managed to stop his RF, but too late to save Nora. Something happened where he couldn't go fast enough to travel back to his time of origin. He could be hoping that the RF suit (from the fight 14 years ago, not the current time RF) combined with the tachyon device could boost his powers enough to get back home.
              That's what I'm thinking whome Wells is also. The rest of your theory is interesting also. If he is the Future Barry, than it kind of galls me how callous he was in trying to protect Barry's identity by taking a life so easily when the Present Barry is againest taking a life.

Comment

Originally posted by speople
                Most people who have commented to say that Wells is RF, are missing the most crucial point.
                In a series where the producers have been true to comic book form with their use of codenames, villains, easter eggs etc, a comic book that has over the years seen a number of Reverse Flashes, any one of whom could have been the RF in the show, there has NEVER been a Reverse Flash called Harrison Wells, so bearing in mind how they've stayed true to form, there's NO reason to suddenly create a new Reverse Flash of their own.
                Doesn't mean they can't give him a fake name. To cover up his real identity. And besides, it seems Wells takes from a lot of different Reverse Flashes. They could easily mix them into one character. So it isn't out the realm of possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber
                  I thought that for a bit but I don't agree with it. I think that the current Wells is a previous version of the RF we saw, it would explain what he meant when he told Barry something like "We have been doing this for a long time" without relying on people to know any comic book relations of Flash and RF.

Comment

Just re watched the end over and over again. wells defiantly healed once he put the device on the reverse flash suit. It was almost like he knew this would happen with his expressions. Love it!

Comment

If Wells is RF why does RF threaten Joe to kill Iris for investigating Barry's mom homicide after Joe had apologized for acccusing Wells of the crime?

Comment

Originally posted by Who
                        If Wells is RF why does RF threaten Joe to kill Iris for investigating Barry's mom homicide after Joe had apologized for accusing Wells of the crime?
                        Because, presumably, if Joe investigates hard enough, he will eventually figure out that Wells = RF.

Comment

I dont understand something. If Wells is the RF that killed Nora Allen so why he doesnt kill Eddie? He has nothing to do with Eddie. That increases possibility of that RF was Eobard Thawne and he didnt kill Edward Thawne because of the future. But who is Dr.Wells then??????? Last night i saw this episode and i was thinking about it for 1 hour in bed before i went to sleep. Maybe Dr.Wells is a RF that wants to protect Barry at crucial points, like when the RF attacked Nora and he carries Barry away from the scene so the future be protected.

P.S: sorry for grammary or spelling mistakes. Im Iranian and i dont know english very well. I know it good.
                          Last edited by Soroosh EH10; 12-13-2014, 01:04 AM.

Comment

I saw the episode again and i noticed something. The RF light isnt yellow at all, its red if you see the parts that RF and Flash fighting, you see that the light of Barry is much yellower than RF's light.
                            So i made a new theory: When Reverse Flash was trying to kill Barry's mother, barry saw red and yellow lights. It was the red one who killed Nora ( Because one who is in the episode and admitted that killed Nora was wearing a yellow suit but when he is on the move we see him as a red blur(not yellow)) so maybe the yellow one (probably Dr.Wells was fighting RF and he realised that saving Barry is more important than his mother, so he carried Barry 12 blocks away to protect the future and The Flash. And the red one who killed Nora, in the present when he came for tachyons he didn't kill Eddie because RF is Eobard Thawne and Eddie is his ancestor and RF doesn't want to hurt future. And Wells had made a fake tachyon particle to mislead Red RF and he has a identical suit to the RF and he has the tachyon for himself to protect Barry.

Thats my idea.
                            Last edited by Soroosh EH10; 12-13-2014, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by super_j_man
                              Theory: Wells is actually Eobard Thawne, Eddie's son from the future. Hence why RF did not harm or kill Eddie (creates a paradox). If Wells is a time traveler as we are to believe, then that explains why there can be two of him in the same moment. Also, Wells does seem like he could be demented enough to beat himself up to cover up the fact that he is RF.
                              This seems to be the most popular theory amongst Flash fans that I've seen.

Comment

Harrison Wells could very well be the Reverse Flash, as simple as that. And we all could be just over complicating it lol

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎