Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, now who do we think Harrison Wells is?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soroosh EH10
    I saw the episode again and i noticed something. The RF light isnt yellow at all, its red if you see the parts that RF and Flash fighting, you see that the light of Barry is much yellower than RF's light.
    So i made a new theory: When Reverse Flash was trying to kill Barry's mother, barry saw red and yellow lights. It was the red one who killed Nora ( Because one who is in the episode and admitted that killed Nora was wearing a yellow suit but when he is on the move we see him as a red blur(not yellow)) so maybe the yellow one (probably Dr.Wells was fighting RF and he realised that saving Barry is more important than his mother, so he carried Barry 12 blocks away to protect the future and The Flash. And the red one who killed Nora, in the present when he came for tachyons he didn't kill Eddie because RF is Eobard Thawne and Eddie is his ancestor and RF doesn't want to hurt future. And Wells had made a fake tachyon particle to mislead Red RF and he has a identical suit to the RF and he has the tachyon for himself to protect Barry.

Thats my idea.
    We've kinda sorta known Barry was the yellow light since the pilot. The Flash's lightning has been long established as being yellow. In the show it could be getting progressively more yellow as he gains greater access to the Speed Force. It's still entirely possible that there's two other speedsters doing things besides Barry but a time loop explaining things with Wells seems more likely and cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by Soroosh EH10
      If Wells is the RF that killed Nora Allen why he doesnt kill Eddie?
      He's from the future and is a descendant of Eddie's. If he killed Eddie, he'd erase his own existence.

Comment

So, now who do we think Harrison Wells is?

Originally posted by digificwriter
        riiiight... And i'm george lucas.

People were all ready to accept wells as the rf before tonight's episode, but with him having been revealed as the rf, now it's become the 'in' thing to deny that he's actually the rf.
        You're George Lucas?!?!?!? Can you please buy back Star Wars!!!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by DeathBySpoiler; 12-17-2014, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Star Wars is better off out of Lucas's hands...

Comment

Yu guys have it all wrong. Iris is the RF; you can tell because her clothes are so unflattering--and what could be more tasteless than a full-coverage suit in puke yellow? ;-)

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎