Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"What They Become" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "What They Become" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's episode and talk about it LIVE here!

Here are pics:

6 hours 35 minutes - so many of us think we know what will happen, but I get there will be HUGE surprises

Comment

3 Hours 23 Minutes

Comment

Since flash run a little longer tonight ill be watching supernatural and ill watch this tomorrow.

I finally got to see Guardians and i kind of wonder if Sky is Starlords half sister. Just saw it today for the first time so if this theory has already been mentioned i apologize for being late to the party.

Comment

Thanks for the tip on Flash running long - I was not aware. I am looking for something big and totally unexpected tonight - like someone we know other than Raina, Skye, and the Doctor is an Inhuman.

3 hours 10 minutes

Comment

2 hours

Comment

Wow!!!!...just Wow!!!!....but, poor Trip

Comment

I hope another thread is opened soon for this episode, because I have about 10 million questions

Comment

You know you can do it too

Comment

No, I didn't know that ! I thought I would not have sufficient rights but since I have opened other threads that was clearly bad thinking.

Comment

Crap, I don't see how to create a poll ...

BTW, since The Doctor introduced himself as Cal, that more or less puts a lock on his being Calvin Zabo aka Mr Hyde
                      Last edited by spotteddog; 12-09-2014, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Superb episode. Best episode of SHIELD yet.

Comment

I have to admit I am still a bit confused. Are we to assume that the tremors that occurred after Skye "exploded" from her "cocoon" were caused by Skye ? And Cal/Doctor/Hyde is not an Inhuman ? And Tripp died because he was impaled by a part of the obelisk as opposed to dying from being exposed to the Terrigen Mist ?

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
                            I have to admit I am still a bit confused. Are we to assume that the tremors that occurred after Skye "exploded" from her "cocoon" were caused by Skye ? And Cal/Doctor/Hyde is not an Inhuman ? And Tripp died because he was impaled by a part of the obelisk as opposed to dying from being exposed to the Terrigen Mist ?
                            Tripp died because he was exposed to the terrigan mist and did not have the DNA/ genetics that Skye and Raina have.

Hyde can touch the obelisk. I am assuming he is an inhuman or has the genetic potential to become one.

Comment

Because I had so many questions I re-watched the episode this morning (one of the benefits of being retired). What I saw was that the obelisk either exploded or Tripp smashed it (probably trying to save Skye). At any rate Tripp ended up on the floor and looked down at his chest, where a couple of pieces of the obelisk were imbedded. I think that is what killed Tripp ie turned him into ash, because we all know what happens when non-inhumans touch (or are touched by) the obelisk.

I don't think we know what happens to humans when they are exposed to the Terrigen Mists. Marvel has been kind of all over the map on that subject.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎