Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Man In The Yellow Suit" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by darkphoenix21
    There are two reverse Flashes after all.
    2 or did he make the one that attacked him like a robot?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADS32
      [SPOILER]The ending: Wells is rf. He goes into his secret room and has a rf ring and sees the costume and says: Merry christmas in rf tone.[/SPOILER]
      This episode got leaked online at the time The Flash came on TV on the east coast. It was a commercial free version of course.

Comment

• whoa did not see that coming a flash ring and wells is the reverse flash

Comment

• And now we have our answer.........though also a million more questions lol

Comment

• Maybe Wells is a Reverse Flash that lost his powers? And also the ring is nice nod to the Ring the Flash uses to keep his suite in.

Comment

• Originally posted by super_j_man
              And now we have our answer.........though also a million more questions lol
              Barry's mom gonna die in the finale.

Comment

• Oh boy, yippee more time travel to come...headaches galore

Comment

• So either RF not harming Eddie was a red herring or Eddie is somehow related to him. Could Wells be Eddie's son from the future? He doesn't harm Eddie because killing him would create a paradox. Hmmm

Comment

• Are any of you paying attention to the fact that Reverse Flash didn't attack Eddie in the same manner he did the others? I smell a Time-Space Paradox here...Eddie future needs to be saved so that he and Barry can be Space-Time enemies. I know what CW is doing and I'm not willing to spill...however I do have a #SPOILER for everyone "Possibilities are endless"

Comment

• Originally posted by Petrit Zeneli
                      Are any of you paying attention to the fact that Reverse Flash didn't attack Eddie in the same manner he did the others? I smell a Time-Space Paradox here...Eddie future needs to be saved so that he and Barry can be Space-Time enemies. I know what CW is doing and I'm not willing to spill...however I do have a #SPOILER for everyone "Possibilities are endless"

Some guy on another forum thinks that Reverse Flash is an ancestor to Eddie. I simply think Reverse Flash is Eddie Thawne from the future. Some how he starts visiting STAR Labs more often now that he's in on the metahuman ordeal and some how takes the suit from Dr. Wells...but I'm sure CW will have more to the story than that! That's just too straight forward lol

Flashpoint is definitely hinted at. Barry was the second streak trying to save his mom. Thawne is the other.

Comment

• Wow, really loved this episode. Looking forward to more from the Reverse Flash. I also thought the scene with Barry and Iris was super sweet. I have't been on this message board for a long time. Glad to be back!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎