Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #6.9 "I Alone"

http://vampirediaries.*****.com/wiki/I_Alone

----------

Good EP. Kai sucks and is a bad villain. I don't like Enzo either but I don't think we have actually seen the real villain of the season unless it is Jo or Liv.

ETA: Could be the dad, he isn't very nice either.
    Last edited by Caught_In_The_Sun; 12-07-2014, 12:35 PM.

I agree about Kai being a bad villain and I also now hate Enzo, he needs to be killed!

Two things that struck total stupidity in this episode for me. Number one, Elena and Damon getting steamed at Liv for bringing them back a hour early in their attempt to rescue Bonnie. If Damon and Elena didn't try to get too cozy with each other, they could've made things faster by trying and going to meet up with Bonnie somewhere in the middle between Mystic Falls and Indiana. I mean, step your game up, Elena and Damon.

Number 2, Stefan just standing by and letting Enzo kill that girl. I mean, Stefan can off Enzo in a few seconds, yet he stands there and not only let's Enzo kill her, but let's him walk away. Get your head in the game, Stefan! Hopefully, Matt and Jeremy can off Enzo, though I want Matt do be the one to do it.

Other than those 2 things, this episode was good. As a whole, season 6 is so much better than seasons 4 and 5, combined.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎