Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Ye Who Enter Here"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Ye Who Enter Here"?

I didn't see a poll/discussion thread so, even though it's pretty late, decided to start one.

Skye's dream. Coulson and May as 'parents'? Um....

Tripp and Simmons getting flirty again. That was nice to see. I've really felt Tripp has been sort of sidelined this year. It's nice to see him getting more screen time.

SHIELD solved the Bermuda Triangle in the 80's? Now they have to tell us!!

Anyone else catch Tripp mentioning Atlantis? What is the deal with Atlantis/Namor in the MCU, anyway?

Fake!May (agent 33) attacking Raina.

Okay, that umbrella that turns invisible may be one of the coolest toys ever.

Bobbi and Jemma talking about the men in their lives. So I'm confused--does Jemma like Fitz that way or not? I thought she just saw him as a friend and liked Tripp in a romantic fashion?

Skye hugging Coulson. Yes, show, we get it--Coulson as surrogate father to Skye.

What other thing was Bobbi talking about? Tell us, show!

Skye vs. Agent 33. Wow, I can buy that Skye's gotten better in the field but good enough to hold her own against Fake!May? That I do not buy.

Fitz going to leave/transfer? Simmons, just tell him!

Koenig's joke about there being 13 of them. I half wondered if maybe they were weren't joking. Anyone else?

So Papa Skye took Raina (and other freaks) in?

The Kree get name checked! Thank you! At last!

Mac infected and out of control.

Skye leaves with Ward. I was with May. They're gonna shoot the plane down anyway.

I dunno, some of this episode was cool but most of it felt like filler. Just tiny steps to a bigger climax, I guess?
    10--You get a lanyard
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--Abandon all hope
    0%

The poll is expired.

I gave this episode a 9, because what was there was pretty damn good. However I kind of feel that the episode suffered (at least for me) because we all know that the REAL payoff (or whatever payoff we get) comes this week. It was cool that Raina finally dropped the "K" word (I was wondering how they would work that in), and her basically telling Skye that Skye is an Inhuman. And Mack ? What went on there? Is Mack dead now, or did his new strength allow him to survive the fall ? And what about that new strength - is Mack really Inhuman, and that was his transformation?

Lots of questions to be answered....

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
      However I kind of feel that the episode suffered (at least for me) because we all know that the REAL payoff (or whatever payoff we get) comes this week.
      This for me too. It felt like it was all build up to the pay off, which I know--has to happen. But it made this episode sort of feel like 'filler'.

Comment

The Bermuda triangle part was interesting. Atlantis I think is off limits because Namor is with Universal. Maybe that's something for the Agent Carter series to explain, or in a Cold War/Black Widow/Claire Voyant series/oneshot?

Skye is an amazing fighter. Believable, because we know that she picks up skills quick, plus psycho strong daddy genes... if he's really her dad and not her human caretaker...

Agent 33 - messed up face. Bring the original actress back - she cool.

Not a fan of Patton Oswalt, but I love the LMD's.

Mack is too hot to die. Fitz will wait for him. Screw Simmons.

Comment

Originally posted by henniedebeer
          Atlantis I think is off limits because Namor is with Universal. Maybe that's something for the Agent Carter series to explain, or in a Cold War/Black Widow/Claire Voyant series/oneshot?
          I did not know that. Thanks for the info (about Namor and Universal). But yes, seeing as how Namor has been around as long as Captain America, it would be fitting if he was introduced via the Agent Carter series. Or at least mentioned that way.

Comment

SHIELD started the search for the alien city in this one. Hydra is also on the hunt for that city. I have to post that I already saw this and the next episode as well. I know how it will end, but I won't spoil it.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎