No announcement yet.

Terminator Genisys Movie

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator Genisys Movie

So what do you think about the new Terminator movie? I was a bit sceptic, but the new trailer looks good. Actually I like it and now I am looking forward the movie
    I hope that there will be a good storyline and realistic special effects like in an old movies (not the poor computer effects) That would be perfect!

Looks terrible and the casting for Sarah and especially Kyle is a joke, also not the best place to make a topic for it.

Comment

I was looking for some topic, but I didn't find ..
      There is some new stuff http://youtu.be/N4zhBQfqVCc

Comment

Looks like it's going to be a bit silly - okay a lot silly - but there are SO MANY THINGS that make me geek out in the trailer. It's more like a Terminator Themed Roller Coaster Ride than a good story with a good plot. I'm up for the ride. Dany as Sarah Conner doesn't hurt either. I just wonder why the Terminator film series shied away from really telling John Conner's story. Terminator foreshadows how awesome John is, Terminator 2 kind of shows his strength of character but in all the other films shy away from John in favor of new characters we care nothing about. I just don't get it. I wanted to see the war and see John grow into the hero he has to be. The TV show kind of seemed like it was going there with Sarah chronicling his development but then the show fell more in love with the cute female terminator than John's story. Unfortunate.

Comment

Who saw the new movie? What do you think about it? ..
          I saw it yesterday and it weren'T so bad There was few funny moments, effect doesn't seem so fake (but sometimes you can't overlook the computer job). Even the restart make a sence, but for complete understanding I need to watch it again
          The only thing I would reproach is that the movie takes two hours but it could be much more longer, some scenes seems to me so fast and solved very fast :-O
          And I am glad I didn't watch the trailers so I haven't been spoiled

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
            Looks like it's going to be a bit silly - okay a lot silly - but there are SO MANY THINGS that make me geek out in the trailer. It's more like a Terminator Themed Roller Coaster Ride than a good story with a good plot. I'm up for the ride. Dany as Sarah Conner doesn't hurt either. I just wonder why the Terminator film series shied away from really telling John Conner's story. Terminator foreshadows how awesome John is, Terminator 2 kind of shows his strength of character but in all the other films shy away from John in favor of new characters we care nothing about. I just don't get it. I wanted to see the war and see John grow into the hero he has to be. The TV show kind of seemed like it was going there with Sarah chronicling his development but then the show fell more in love with the cute female terminator than John's story. Unfortunate.
            John's story was very prominent in the second season of the Sarah Connor Chronicles. He has a fantastic arc.

Comment

Originally posted by F..l
              Who saw the new movie? What do you think about it? ..
              I saw it yesterday and it weren'T so bad There was few funny moments, effect doesn't seem so fake (but sometimes you can't overlook the computer job). Even the restart make a sence, but for complete understanding I need to watch it again
              The only thing I would reproach is that the movie takes two hours but it could be much more longer, some scenes seems to me so fast and solved very fast :-O
              And I am glad I didn't watch the trailers so I haven't been spoiled
              I liked it okay. It wasn't great, but I liked it well enough.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎