No announcement yet.

Who Won, The Flash or Arrow?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Won, The Flash or Arrow?

No, I don't mean the superheroes. Which part of the crossover did you enjoy more?

For me, it's hard to decide since they were both excellent hours. I think I may have to give it to The Flash though since it had the humor and an excellent fight between the two.
    "Flash vs. Arrow"
    0%
    "The Brave and the Bold"
    0%
    I can't decide; they were both great!
    0%

I don't know. They were both good. This episode I enjoy the blunt pointing out of differences between the shows and that they made it work. It was all around fantastic episode from the characters interacting with each other to the action, story and everything else. The fact of Oliver getting information out of people the only we he knows how and showing how all that started was very well done. The differences between how Oliver and Barry's more "boy scout" approach was shown well.

That aside I say we have got the first part in the years of various live action TV super hero shows or movies that this is the first time two major DC characters have crossed over with each other period. A interacted universe with DC in live action from two different shows. That's a achievement in it self. So anyhow with everything included this was one of the best Arrow episodes I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Haggard01
      That aside I say we have got the first part in the years of various live action TV super hero shows.
      I certainly hope you're right!

Comment

This one. Boomerang was better than Prism but both EPs were good to me.

Comment

I think Arrow was the stronger episode though a lot of that comes down to there being 2 years of character development and backstory which resulted in multiple great characters compared to Flash where you are still just getting to know people and then they put in the Arrow cast. Don't get me wrong, I think the Flash episode was great but I think the Arrow cast gave more to each episode then the Flash cast did.

Comment

I loved the Flash episode, but I enjoyed the Arrow one even more. The tipping point for me is the villain, I think Harkness was a better individual villain than the red eye guy. Red eye would probably be an excellent member of a team.

Comment

I go with Flash. Actually got the Arrow/Flash fight. Fun to see the Arrow gang in a more light hearted medium. Barry going all Red K Clark was interesting as well. Barry getting shot by arrows. Not to mention appearance by Firestorm.
              Last edited by Who; 12-05-2014, 06:24 PM.

Comment

i have to go with the flash as the fight there was amazing really well done also I really liked what arrow was trying to teach flash.

your going to run over there and run at me and I am going to put an arrow in you.
                no your not
                actually I am going to put two arrows in you.

Comment

Who Won, The Flash or Arrow?

Arrow for me, I really liked that both shows' characters were able to (if I remember right) completely abandon romance (aside from Dig) for this episode, it was a nice change.
                  Last edited by DeathBySpoiler; 12-17-2014, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎