No announcement yet.

Why is Skye acting so judgmental?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Skye acting so judgmental?

I mean she keeps acting like her dad is scum of the Earth when she hasn't even met him yet. Granted he has done terrible things but the people she surrounds herself with aren't really saints either. Take May for example she's killer no doubt yet Skye doesn't judge her at all. I feel like Skye is looking for a reason to hate him. I mean she hasn't even tried to understand him she sees two bodies and automatically assumes he's a monster. I mean her dad is dangerous but he's a prize compared to Whitehall it's not like he cuts into people for some sick mad scientist reason.

Part of it is that she had time to get to know May before finding out just how many people she killed and didn't have that opportunity with her dad. Another part is that she's finding out about her father after she was betrayed by Ward, making it harder for her to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Were Skye a real person, I would say she has absolutely huge abandonment issues with her father, which fuels her anger toward him. In terms of the people The Doctor has murdered as opposed to May, well, this is her father who has killed, thus the greater disappointment and concern. Personally I would find myself asking "if my father was capable of doing this, what does that say about me?". Also throw in that other than Raina, no one has EVER said anything positive about her father - that would certainly not help.

Comment

May kills in the name of protecting others, for the greater good. May doesn't enjoy killing either. Sky's father on the other hand is a psychopath who kills innocent and guilty alike, he has no moral code when it comes to killing. Yeah, he killed the two guys that Sky saw, but as far as we know he was also responsible for murdering an entire village in China.

Comment

Actually I was under the impression that the "monsters" who tore apart the village were Hydra soldiers, looking for Skye. I got that impression from one of the recent episodes, the one where Skye's mother was killed by Whitehall via his taking all her organs.

I do agree that The Doctor is a murdering monster, I just don't think he slaughtered the village.
          Last edited by spotteddog; 12-03-2014, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
            Actually I was under the impression that the "monsters" who tore apart the village were Hydra soldiers, looking for Skye. I got that impression from one of the recent episodes, the one where Skye's mother was killed by Whitehall via his taking all her organs.

I do agree that The Doctor is a murdering monster, I just don't think he slaughtered the village.
            I think there is still a debate about who did what. Hydra went after the women, but I think Sky's dad went into a murderous rage after his daughter dissappeared and caused mass destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
              I think there is still a debate about who did what. Hydra went after the women, but I think Sky's dad went into a murderous rage after his daughter dissappeared and caused mass destruction.
              So now the question we have to ask ourselves is who took Skye and why? I get S.H.I.E.L.D. had her but how did they know about her to begin with? Could someone other than Hydra be manipulating events behind the scenes. I ask because that's what's starting feel like maybe another Inhuman perhaps or perhaps the Kree have been playing God with Skye's life?

Comment

Degobunny, you are probably right about The Doctor - we just don't know the details. Why did SHIELD take Skye? Maybe because, as a baby girl, there was concern that HYRA would take her? But your point about someone in SHIELD being in the know about Skye feels correct to me. Remember SHIELD has been infiltrated by HYDRA for some time....

Comment

Why is Skye so angry/judgemental? Can it be something to do with the GH serum? Remember, that one guy got angry and carved symbols in people. So maybe she has the angry part down & don't know how to deal with it. We still don't know how they extracted the GH from the Kree. Maybe the pain/torture memories are the part that Skye got? She didn't write down symbols but it had to have affected her somehow. Even if she's Kree.

Also, Skye just got a family (Shield), with surrogate parents in Coulson and May. Suddenly this murdering psycho appears. Even I would be pissed at everyone. At least she hasn't turned into a "monster" yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎