Collapse
No announcement yet.

The reverse Flash is....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird would be a "quantum duplicate" created by the cosmic treadmill.

Comment

I think The Man In The Yellow Suit, is a man in a yellow suit. I win.

Comment

Originally posted by speople
        I think the man in the yellow suit is naked underneat all his clothes. I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Pulsayr
          I've figured it out! The Reverse Flash is that bicycle guy Barry saved in the pilot. After being saved by Barry, the bicycle guy develops an obsession with him that lasts for years. Going as far as trying to give himself super speed (also because riding that bike everywhere also grew tiring for him). After getting powers he wanted to join the The Flash as his side kick, but after Barry turned him down and told him that those powers aren't for everyone and that Bicycle guy would only get in the way and get hurt, Bicycle guy gets angry and believes he can be just as fast and just as powerful as The Flash. His obsession quickly turned into hatred as he decided to go back in time to kill Barry's mother and make his life miserable.

It all comes together nicely.
          As much as I love this theory, and I truly do LOVE this theory (LOL), I don't think that would give us a "Holy Crap" reaction but more of a "Say What...??" type of reaction

Comment

My theory is he is future Wells. Eventually he understands Barrys Powers enough to make them his own, Barry Defeats him, he travels back in time and tells his present self he needs to understand more power to defeat Barry and then kills his mom just for shits and giggles.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo
              I think the man in the yellow suit is naked underneat all his clothes. I win.
              I think the man in the yellow suit is a woman

Comment

Originally posted by Pulsayr
                I've figured it out! The Reverse Flash is that bicycle guy Barry saved in the pilot. After being saved by Barry, the bicycle guy develops an obsession with him that lasts for years. Going as far as trying to give himself super speed (also because riding that bike everywhere also grew tiring for him). After getting powers he wanted to join the The Flash as his side kick, but after Barry turned him down and told him that those powers aren't for everyone and that Bicycle guy would only get in the way and get hurt, Bicycle guy gets angry and believes he can be just as fast and just as powerful as The Flash. His obsession quickly turned into hatred as he decided to go back in time to kill Barry's mother and make his life miserable.

It all comes together nicely.
                So, are you saying R/F is the Flash version of Cupid?

Comment

Yeah, but with more bicycling justice!

Comment

What about Curious george's friend? No, that's the man in the yellow HAT.

Comment

Originally posted by protege
                      What about Curious george's friend? No, that's the man in the yellow HAT.
                      +1

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎