This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Fall?"

What did you think?
    10 - I wish this show would go on forever.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Well that fell flat.
    0%

Loved it as always. I'm glad Elsa and Anna have reunited. I was hoping Anna wasn't in Storybrooke all this time.

Comment

Enjoyed it, of course- next week's show looks fun.

Comment

I gave it a 6. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but: I thought the dialog in this episode was awful.

Someone needs to tell Jennifer Morrison that you don't need to create a sense of urgency by delivering your lines a mile a minute. I could barely make out what she was saying half the time. It's a good thing I had captions on.

While the episode wasn't as bad as I felt the two-parter was, for me, it didn't really seem to pick up steam until the last 5 minutes. However, everyone delivered on the emotional front of things.

With that said, it still felt anticlimactic to me. I think part of the problem – now that they're splitting each season into two arcs – is that we all know whatever villain/conflict they're all dealing with will be resolved by episode 11, which takes away some of the anticipation leading up to that point.

Hopefully, next week will be better.

Comment

The Blue Fairy needs to strap her wand to her belt or something because it's always nowhere to be found when she might need magic to defend herself and you know, not die helplessly

Comment

except i dont think she is gone she was seen filming episode 11 i believe it was

Comment

some behind the scenes pics seem to imply the curse is over in the same episode as the major threat from everyone

Comment

We have this curse descending on the town and my first thought is what is on the note in the bottle. Even though this episode was a set up for what is to come next week, I really enjoyed it. It wrapped up “Where is Anna?” and now the sisters along with Emma will take down the Snow Queen. I am ready for a kick butt episode next week and I mean everyone kicking each other’s butts. That is one thing that seems to be missing recently which are some good fight scenes.

Comment

I gave this episode an 8, primarily because of the reunion of Elsa and Anna. Otherwise I saw this episode mostly as a setup for next week (nothing wrong with that - it has to happen). I am glad to see Rumple back to his self-serving ways, just as I was glad to see Rumple include Belle and Henry in his "safety" agreement w/the Snow Queen. My only question there is, who will double-cross who in that agreement.

Is it just me, or does the Snow Queen seem kind of gullible? I think that will come back to bite her.

Like SteelyGal, I am looking forward to seeing some real butt-kicking next week. I am betting that, if no magic is involved, the Evil Queen is going to regret a sword fight with Snow. And if he gets free, I can see Charming going after Hook.

Comment

Good episode, the reunion between Elsa and Anna and the end scene with Snow and Charming letting go of each other hands was great. Someone needs to stop Rumplestilskin, and it better be Belle. Her naivety can only go on for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                      Someone needs to stop Rumplestilskin, and it better be Belle. Her naivety can only go on for so long.
                      So true. I've had my fill. Part of me was hoping she was right around the corner when Hook made that confessional voice mail to Emma's phone about the dagger, but that didn't happen.

I also thought she would've overheard Hook and Rumple's discussion outside the shop right before the Shattered Sight spell hit, but nope.

Missed opportunities, for sure. I hope they make up for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎