No announcement yet.

Constantine Season 1 To End At Episode 13

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constantine Season 1 To End At Episode 13

Not SO surprising since they've got Hannibal coming into the timeslot, but I'll be pissed if we don't get a Season 2:

Thoughts?

The way the show is going I was expecting it to get a full season, it deserves it. If it doesn't get a second season I will lose it, this is probably the first show that I've actually cared if it got a second season or now.

I am curious what this means for the seasons story line though as I had the feeling the coming darkness was going to be an extended theme going across a few seasons and they are yet to introduce anything else that could be considered a big bad for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo
      The way the show is going I was expecting it to get a full season, it deserves it. If it doesn't get a second season I will lose it, this is probably the first show that I've actually cared if it got a second season or now.

I am curious what this means for the seasons story line though as I had the feeling the coming darkness was going to be an extended theme going across a few seasons and they are yet to introduce anything else that could be considered a big bad for the season.
      Didn't see the ratings for it, eh? I would guess if it could hold onto or improve upon the 1.1 (not sure about the +# ratings which I'm sure increases them a bit) it did last Friday night, it might have a shot. Hannibal has some important advantages that Constantine doesn't have. At least it didn't get a full season order and then later have the order cut.

Comment

For me, what through me off was in the pilot I got invested in Liv Aberdine being Constantine's new apprentice. I wanted to learn more about her character and how it changes as she becomes more involved in Constantine's world and that was thrown out the window. From what I gather, most people, and most importantly the producers, didn't like her character so they ditched her. Since, I don't read the comics book, I didn't know Zed was part of the Constantine universe until I read it online. That being said, I do like Zed and think she is good for the show. But, pilots are important and set people's expectations so I wish they realized that for the pilot. I do think this show has potential and hope it has a chance to continue.

Comment

I hope it gets renewed according to that link Deadline is saying it is likely NBC will renew it.

Comment

Hope it comes back too. Its a great show and last week's episode has been my favorite of the first season so far.

Comment

Originally posted by PHOENIXZERO
              Didn't see the ratings for it, eh? I would guess if it could hold onto or improve upon the 1.1 (not sure about the +# ratings which I'm sure increases them a bit) it did last Friday night, it might have a shot. Hannibal has some important advantages that Constantine doesn't have. At least it didn't get a full season order and then later have the order cut.
              No I didn't, I don't pay attention to the ratings for shows as they make no difference to my perspective of a show.

Comment

I like this show. I'm rooting for a Season 2, but Friday night at 9:00 PM is terrible time slot.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎