No announcement yet.

Chuck's appearance foreshadowing?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck's appearance foreshadowing?

So was Chuck just making a cameo for 200th episode or does he got a part to play this season? Kevin's dead. There needs to be a prophet and well he is God.

I think it was just a cameo, sadly. I think Chuck will make an appearance towards the end of the series when, eventually, God is introduced (I mean they are running out of "beings" to deal with). Chuck might be the only entity in existence who can deal with Metatron.

Comment

You see, one thing about Metatron that they didn't really make that clear is just how powerful he is when he doesn't have the tablet at his disposal. Or at the very least they may have contradicted themselves. If Metatron can erase holy fire and angel warding does this mean he does or doesn't remember things on the tablets? Or does he only remember bits and pieces like the trials on the demon tablet and the "Fall Spell"? And if he does remember then why exactly did he have to invoke the tablets power as a tool instead of just being able to perform spells to power himself? And if he is the closest thing to God with this power then what is truly stopping him from getting out of heavens jail?

Comment

Metatron, IMO, was never a powerful angel. He was pulled from the "secretarial pool" so he was a low-level angel from the start. Metatron's "power" is his intelligence. He also added sidebar notes to himself on the tablets that presumably only he could decipher, which was why Kevin had to translate them into other dead languages to then translate them into something they could read. Crowley, however, could read them. This needs to be developed more....perhaps with the witches and hopefully getting his backstory will fill in some gaps. Crowley, being his old lovable self, I believe saw the reversal could be done, but chose not to mention that part. He'd be saving that tidbit for the next time he's trussed up in the bat cave LOL.

The tablet was acting more as a battery for Metatron. Also, it broke Naomi's hold over Cas. So it does have it's own power source. Without that tablet, Metatron is just back to being a sociopathic angel who wants to be God, but with the knowledge of all those eons reading books to use as "material" for his maniacal agenda.

Comment

Metatron himself is a very weak angel, he was only powerful because the word of god is apparently a big battery he can drain.

Comment

Like I said they've kind of contradicted themselves...

Comment

Originally posted by waynedeath1047
              Like I said they've kind of contradicted themselves...
              yeah they have done that a lot lately

Comment

First of all - hi, I'm new here, I'm addicted to TV series and I'm really sad I found out about these forums just now ;D
                Despite the fact that SN has lost its flow long ago, I still enjoy watching it. But... I have a problem with this season - can anyone tell me WHAT IS IT ABOUT? Do the writers even know what they are doing or just writing as they're going along? Because the series' absolute worst season imo, that is the seventh, HAD a PLOT and this one does not seem to have any ;D I mean, we are 7 episodes in, with a lot of fillers and I basically do not know what the hell is happening with this series ;D

Comment

Resco the show should have ended after Swan Song. What an excellent episode Swan Song was. The ending was absolutely beautiful. I havent seen a series finale episode like Swan Song in a long itme. Im a dude and I almost cried. But the show has had a few bright spots since but season 10 should have been the series finale but the executives at CW are trying to rake in every dollar they can. But if I have to watch anymore forced drama between the Brothers, I'm going to puke. They try to show that the drama between the brothers is something new, but it's the same old redundant crap about trust, just with very tedious details thrown in. End the show properly wit the Michael, Lucifer, Adam stroyline.

Comment

Unfortunately, the producers said that this plot thread is over, so I guess there is no coming back to the Apocalypse scenario. Sam has been "cured" and he does not have the demon juice inside of him anymore. That really sucks, but the story will probably end without addressing the Apocalypse and Michael/Lucifer-Dean/Sam relation.
                    We could easily say that seasons 1-5 is one story, and seasons 6-10 are another. Alas... ;x

Comment

I see no scenario at this point in which Chuck doesn't make his return.

Comment

yeah who else but God can defeat the darkness?

Comment

I am calling it now Taft. John Winchester will make his return via God resurrecting him and truly reunite the boys and make them quit all of their goddamn bickering. And GOD will release Lucifer and Michael and have a come to well I'd say Jesus but we know that doesn't fly on this show unless it's in passing moment and they will all have to take it to the darkness.

Comment

I'll never be a fan of the Chuck is God theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaleltheking
                              I'll never be a fan of the Chuck is God theory.
                              it's a fact, not a theory

it's been ouright stated that he IS god by the actor that portrays him and by Kripke too

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎