#10x09 The Things We Left Behind

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #10x09 The Things We Left Behind

Just the title for now.

This sounds like it could be something to do with Castiel and Jimmy's daughter. A recent article I read (but haven't been able to find again since ksite was down yesterday) also said something along the lines of Cas starting to think about what he has done to his vessel. If it is he could be looking at how he broke the family apart. Just speculation.
    Last edited by waynedeath1047; 11-20-2014, 12:15 AM.

I saw an interview/article also that said one of Castiel's "issues" is going to be his humanity and how being human affected him and I read it that he would like to be human again, like his really misses his PB&J.... I think the "thing" left behind is Cas' grace left in Claire. That, coupled with Cas knowing what it is like to be truly human, and my belief still that Jimmy is still in there somewhere, will make Cas decide angel or human....

We've been here before though in several instances...and I honestly loved human Cas. I wish he had remained human longer.

One of the best things this show had was Team Free Will. That is sorely lacking right now this season so far. We need all four of them this time going after a big bad, which I'm guessing is Rowena and the witches. Even though Crowley was not part of TFW, I believe he kind of is now (or should be) ... hoping that the next few episodes knock it out of the park, because as much as I enjoyed and chuckled watching the last two episodes....Crowley and Cas need to be back in the mix.

Comment

We have the episode synopsis finally. I wonder what the twist in all of this is.

"Castiel finds Jimmy's daughter Claire (guest star Kathyrn Love Newton) in a group
      home and she convinces him to break her out. After she runs away from him, Castiel calls Sam and Dean to help find her before she gets into trouble. Meanwhile, Crowley faces his biggest challenge yet."

Comment

this looks promising.

Comment

So, next week Cass becomes human and Dean becomes demon again? ;D

Comment

Where do you see that Cas becomes human? Do we know or have spoilers that he is actually going to do it? I know speculation is that he will be given the choice (through Claire with his grace). It would be ironic for Cas if he became human (again) just when it becomes necessary to be the only one who could "take Dean out," which it looks like he tries to do....

Comment

Knowing the producers, he will be given a choice, and decide to stay an angel. Additionally, Dean will decide to get rid off the mark and have a beer with Cass and Sam. This show is 75% teen drama now, so I guess we shouldn't hope for something interesting ;D

Comment

Originally posted by resco
                Knowing the producers, he will be given a choice, and decide to stay an angel. Additionally, Dean will decide to get rid off the mark and have a beer with Cass and Sam. This show is 75% teen drama now, so I guess we shouldn't hope for something interesting ;D
                I disagree. I think Cas will choose to try to let his human self come back but realize he truly has burned him out. And then will remain human in honor of his vessel. Or at least that is what I hope. I love Angel Cas. Especially when he has his own grace. But I think the ship has sailed on the half life of his character. Everything is a bit too easy when he is full powered.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
                  Where do you see that Cas becomes human? Do we know or have spoilers that he is actually going to do it? I know speculation is that he will be given the choice (through Claire with his grace). It would be ironic for Cas if he became human (again) just when it becomes necessary to be the only one who could "take Dean out," which it looks like he tries to do....
                  And then we all get to roll our eyes when this happens because Angels could have been the answer the entire time to fixing the Abbadon situation meaning what Dean has been through is ultimately pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by waynedeath1047
                    And then we all get to roll our eyes when this happens because Angels could have been the answer the entire time to fixing the Abbadon situation meaning what Dean has been through is ultimately pointless.
                    Indeed I really don't get the lore in this show anymore. Are there no rules left? Are Knights of Hell ****ing powerful, as said in season 8, powerful, but killable (season 9) or just demons that an angel can smite (season 10)? Pathetic...

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎