Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harrison Wells Who? What? & Why?......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harrison Wells Who? What? & Why?......

So after "the flash is born " episode tonight I got to trying to piece together who What and why is Harrison Wells!
    I had read so many theories, most common being he's Reverse Flash. But I'm too stubborn and refuse to give in that easy. I think tonight's episode when reverse flash showed up at Joe West's house to take evidence and threaten him was a curve ball and way too obvious that the writers did as a red herring. It's too easy. Which I've learned in comic world can never be simple. Plus with much of the shows twists thus far, I'm going with Eddie being reverse flash still or someone else being him. And my guess is Harrison Wells is Max Mercury. He's a speedster,time traveler, mentors speedsters and is an anti hero. And his wife died also. Oh yeah he also assumes many different identities over the years. So???? Look him up and tell me how does that add up to you. Too simple for him to be reverse flash. So I am going with Max Mercury. What do you think???

I know that the producers already said that he is the reverse flash but if you look at Harrison's suit it kind of looks like Kid Flash's suit does it not??? I mean look at the shoulder pieces they are almost identical.

Comment

Originally posted by Fletching1999
      I know that the producers already said that he is the reverse flash but if you look at Harrison's suit it kind of looks like Kid Flash's suit does it not??? I mean look at the shoulder pieces they are almost identical.
      Yep.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎