Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Coulson and his team are hypocrites?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Coulson and his team are hypocrites?

I mean yes Ward betrayed them yes he won their trust and stabbed them in the back but he's a spy that's what he's supposed to do. Skye did the same thing she joined with no intention of staying loyal and in Season 2 Simmons infiltrated Hydra and got close to people she even planned to set someone up and got lucky the guy she chose was a psycho. I feel like they are going by double standards with him. I really want an episode where one of them has to go undercover and do the exact same thing Ward did only I don't want there to be some plot twist or what ever that just magically gives them a moral leg to stand on.

Ward tried to kill Fitz and Simmons and did kill Hand (can't remember if he pulled the actual trigger, but I remember him being part of that). HYDRA represents the Marvel version of modern day Nazis. You stand with the Nazis, you're an evil dirtbag who is not to be trusted, even if you're just doing your job or following orders and even if anyone in your same position would be likely to do the same thing.

Certain levels of hypocrisy are acceptable in life. If I'm an American spy who kills people and you're a Nazi spy who kills people, you're the bad guy by default. It's just the way it is.

Comment

Yes, Coulson and his team are hypocrites. Anyone can be a hypocrite. Including Grant Ward, who needs to die . . . and soon.

And I'm sick and tired of these demands that Ward be quickly forgiven. He wasn't worth much when everyone thought he was a good guy. Now, he's just a bad imitation of Cole Turner from "CHARMED".

Comment

Originally posted by Fish1941
        Yes, Coulson and his team are hypocrites. Anyone can be a hypocrite. Including Grant Ward, who needs to die . . . and soon.

And I'm sick and tired of these demands that Ward be quickly forgiven. He wasn't worth much when everyone thought he was a good guy. Now, he's just a bad imitation of Cole Turner from "CHARMED".
        I agree sadly I mean if they did something to make him interesting that would be something but so far it's like he's just there not really doing anything. I mean the story line with his family had potential but they pissed that away. I had such hopes for Ward this season I had hoped he'd become a serious villain but so far he's remained a constant disappointment.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎