No announcement yet.

Anybody else notice this?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else notice this?

Not only does the scaffolding not buckle or bend when it hits the ground but it lands BEFORE Barry.

Discover topics like , , , and the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like Eg0rw1ld.

I noticed it but it's really only for a dramatic effect that it landed earlier. As for it not bending or folding, yes it should have if it fell from such a height but they couldn't do that and it is such a minor thing I'm not fussed they skipped that slight detail.

Comment

We don't see Barry's entire path. I'm willing to accept that he might have taken a roundabout route that would lead to the scaffolding hitting the ground first. It would make sense, actually. Just because he can beat the scaffolding to the ground, doesn't mean it stops falling and that the debris won't hit them. A good way to make sure no debris hit them would be to let the scaffolding hit first so he would know exactly where to go.

But I agree, it's much more likely it was just a mistake and they didn't put that much thought into it. Honestly, the part that bothered me the most was that it kind've exploded when it hit the ground. They probably write it as metal parts grinding against each other creating sparks, but that's the part that bothered me.

Comment

If you look closely you can see that there are lights attached to the top of the scaffolding and also if you notice right when it hits the ground and also looks like a fluorescent bulb hits it as well.

Not fussed just founded a bit funny

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎