Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "The Writing on the Wall"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "The Writing on the Wall"?

I felt like this episode was a little uneven but overall good.

Tripp spotting Ward but Ward seeing him too and showing off the explosives he had strapped to him? Okay, that was clever.

The poor lady who got murdered was painting a map (and had labeled it "A Magical Place"?). She was a SHIELD agent? Huh.

Ward using that Mom and her kid to get on the bus, then meeting up with Bobby.

Wait, there's a machine at their HQ that can bring back Phil's memories? Did we know this already? If we did I forgot, I guess?

Hydra and Ward meet, he offers a face to face with Coulson. And he does it too, just not as expected. I have a feeling Ward is trying to prove to Coulson (and more importantly, Skye) that he can be trusted, that he wants back on the team.

Coulson locking Skye in. I was a little bothered that no one even checked on the cells, especially when Mack and Fitz were playing their game and it turned out all they pretty much had to do was turn their heads slightly and they would have seen?!

I love that we got Joel Gretsch guesting in this episode. Just saw him over on (the now cancelled) "Witches of East End" and now he's here. Cool. I figured out pretty quickly that his 'sculpture' was the map. Only it's a blueprint of a city. I have my guesses as to which city...

The compulsion is gone? Interesting.

Ward shaving and buzzcut (glad to have the beard gone but I don't like his hair that short) and looking like a SHIELD agent again, in his suit. He's off to have a showdown with his brother, I'm assuming. And his call to Skye really makes me think that yes, he's trying to get back into her good graces (not that he ever stopped).

So yeah, some good (glad we finally dealt with Coulson's carving thing), some bad. But overall a decent ep.
    10--The writing on the wall says "Awesome!"
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--The Writing on the Wall says "terrible!"
    0%

The poll is expired.

"The Writing On the Wall' is a decent episode. We learn more about Ward and his family. I loved how this episode ended.

Comment

That machine that brought back his memories was the one Raina used on him.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎