No announcement yet.

Hi to all

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to all

I'm delighted to find the Ksite forums, as I'm a fan of Arrow, The Flash, and especially Gotham. I'm a mid-level comic book nerd, so I enjoy the adaptations immensely. I'm something of a crusader against soapy stuff, so Arrow's currently running last amidst these three shows. It's The Green Arrow, for goodness' sake, not 90210. I'm also someone who feels only slightly guilty about liking female eye-candy--it's a factor in ratings and it's a definite factor in whether I commit to watching a series, so you might see my obnoxious opinions about it here. I hasten to add, however, that I'm not that turned on by nudity or sex. It's more the provocatively well-dressed and engagingly mysterious woman that I like to see--there's a certain art to costuming women to be fully clothed and yet sensually attractive. Dunno, I've never been one for taking the moral high road, lol. No offense intended, honestly. Just keepin' it real, as they used to say.

Welcome Jeff0253. Unfortunately, you can't avoid the soapy stuff as both Flash and Arrow are on the CW!

Comment

Thanks Buzie-- ya, I know. But the Flash seems a lot less soapy, eh?

Comment

sorrry 'Jeff0253' but...... MY NAMES JEFF!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎