No announcement yet.

He's BACK....kinda

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's BACK....kinda

For those who've seen the episode already know who I'm talking about.It has been 5 seasons since we last saw him disappearing into thin air and now he's back mysteriously.Any theories about his return??I heard rumors that God will appear this season,so maybe he brought back Chuck??I don't know let's hear your thoeries guys.

Welcome to the forum Jack....

FYI...you need to take this post to the Spoilers and Speculations section....but I was very excited to see Chuck at the end. Amazed that they were able to keep this a surprise.....

Comment

The threads fine where it is since its about what happened in the episode.

Anyway it was pretty shocking to see him back. I do wonder if he will be back more often and if we will learn if he is God.
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 11-12-2014, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Thanks for clarification Superhippie ...

I really went into this episode with trepidation because the episode just looked cheesy from the promos...even after the first scene I wasn't made any more comfortable. I did like them showing all the intros including A Very Supernatural Christmas LOL...even after the pace picked up, and the comedy, and all the easter eggs, I was feeling a bit better, but not in an "oh, wow" moment. I did feel like they were leading up to something, and there it was ... Chuck! Now I have tons of questions....

But as I'm reading reviews and comments and all about this episode, I cannot get that stupid song out of my head, "I'm big brother Dean..." so I guess I really did like it...LOL KUDOS for the music and score and the set designers who absolutely nailed a high school musical production...

Still not Changing Channels or the French Mistake, but they just do meta so well, how could it not grow on me?

Comment

I have a feeling that we'll see more about Adam, then while we're distracted with that Chuck'll show up and announce he's God and tired of all the trivial rivalries and downright disobedience of his children, and does something awesome. o.o

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎