Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Plastique?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was rather surprised they made plastique a good character as she's been a bad character in the comic books, and all other media including the smallville tv show.

Her powers seemed like a cross between Rogue and Gambit.
    I was damn disappointed she got killed after one freakin episode. I thought she could have been a valuable ally to the flash.

Comment

Originally posted by Firestormthenuclearman
      I was rather surprised they made plastique a good character as she's been a bad character in the comic books, and all other media including the smallville tv show.
      She is usually a villain but she's also been portrayed as more of an anti-hero sometimes as well. She and Captain Atom have even dated for a time, and she mostly went 'legit' during that time period. So her being 'heroic' isn't too far OOC for her.

I was damn disappointed she got killed after one freakin episode.
      Well, we never did see the body so we're not 100% sure she's dead (and heck, this being comic book derived, her being dead doesn't mean she would stay that way *cough*RonnieRaymond*cough*). I have a feeling we'll be seeing Plastique again at some point...

Comment

'Plastique' is a good episode. In this one, the gang tried to help a metahuman learn how to control her powers. Flash learn how to do 2 things with his speed. It's a pity that she died. The gang could used a second metahuman ally.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎