NOIR & PROTOTYPE Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday November 14th

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
    You have the big sleep on dvd?
    On the DVR - It was on TCM not too long ago, and my husband is a big Bogart fan.

Comment

• Again, thank you for coming guys, I cannot thank you enough for this weekly meetings, you guys are awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
        Again, thank you for coming guys, I cannot thank you enough for this weekly meetings, you guys are awesome.
        SA - Smallville Anonymous?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK
          On the DVR - It was on TCM not too long ago, and my husband is a big Bogart fan.
          Ooh yeah, I had one of the Bacall/Bogart movie on my DVR and I enjoyed it immensely. Such a great couple, also caught a interview Robert Osborne did with Ms. Bacall and she couldn't talk enough of Boggie and their love. It was so inspiring!

BTW a couple of months ago I went to see Mr. Osborne talk about movies and those amazing movie stars, it was amazing listening to his stories.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
            SA - Smallville Anonymous?

My Name is Jackie and I'm a Smallville-aholic.

Comment

http://tvmegasite.net/prime/shows/sm...nscripts.shtml

Wes: I killed a United States Senator?
              Lois: What happened? How did you end up like this?
              Wes: I was stationed in Afghanistan. Our convoy hit an I.E.D. And then I woke up in the military hospital. That's when Luthor showed up.

Lois: Lex. [ Sighs ] I should have known. He forced you into this, didn't he?
              Wes: He offered me a way to keep serving my country.
              Lois: By turning you into a brain-dead assassin?
              Wes: You think this is what I signed on for? He told me Project Ares was gonna help soldiers protect themselves on the field, so they wouldn't end up like I did. 33.1 Scientist: Well, we're in unchartered territory here, Mr. Luthor. Synthesizing multiple meteor abilities is difficult enough, but stringing together the molecular chain with peptides extracted from that creature that Bartlett recovered...
              Lex: The only thing that allows all these abilities to exist in one subject. Titan's genetic material was the key to making this project viable.

There's no reference to resurrection here.

That was when Tahmoh was still Vincent Davis.

And here is what he told Jodi in Nemesis:

He's dead! Wes didn't die in a crash. He was shot at close range by an M60 firearm. The bullets pierced his lungs, his liver, and his heart. LuthorCorp tried to save him with an experimental procedure, but it was too late. Look, your husband endured a prolonged and unsettling death.

I am inclined to believe Wes and believe what Lex said about Wes's injuries but NOT that he died. The "experimental procedure" clearly worked.

Comment

• I guess it's a point of opinion. I believe Wes died (Lex's detailed description of his death seemed way more than an off-the-cuff lie to Jodi - those injuries would certainly result in Wes's death), was resurrected with Titan's DNA and resultant powers, then told by Lex that he was saved so he could continue to serve, then brainwashed and turned into the prototype Ares supersoldier.

Anyway, if Wes did die, then it sort of gets Clark off the hook. Wes was already dead, but resurrected as a monster by Lex.

To each their own. Whatever version works for each fan.

Comment

• Clark gets off the hook no matter what in my opinion. Wes was an actual threat to him as well as Lois. He defended himself and her from someone who was not in control of his own faculties. If you watch closely you'll see that Clark deliberately pushed Shawn Kelvin into the lake and he knew what was going to happen from the events at the school pool.

Clark does not kill lightly or casually, but he does if it's the only way to avoid even greater harm.

Comment

Saves:

Progeny:
                    Lana (from meteor freak via Moira)
                    Lex (from Chloe via Moira)

Nemesis:
                    Lex (from falling down the shaft)

Lex: 22
                    Chloe: 18
                    Pete: 8
                    Lana: 29
                    Whitney: 5†
                    Martha: 9
                    Jonathan: 5
                    Lionel: 7
                    Lois: 9
                    Jason: 3
                    Oliver: 2
                    Jimmy: 1
                    Saves:

Noir:
                    Chloe (from falling down the stairwell)

Prototype:
                    Lois (from Wes)

Lex: 22
                    Chloe: 19
                    Pete: 8
                    Lana: 29
                    Whitney: 5†
                    Martha: 9
                    Jonathan: 5
                    Lionel: 7
                    Lois: 10
                    Jason: 3
                    Oliver: 2
                    Jimmy: 1

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                    Fatality Count:

Progeny:

I don't count Moira because we don't know if they will not find a cure in the future

Nemesis:
                    Jodi Keenan
                    two tourists in Patagonia

Total confirmed:
                    Fatality Count:

Noir:
                    reporter on 6th floor

Prototype:
                    at least one of Senator Burke's security guard, the other not confirmed
                    Senator Burke
                    Wes Keenan

Total confirmed:

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍