No announcement yet.

What if Fitz is a LMD

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Fitz is a LMD

we hadn't seen Fitz eat or drink anything in season 2. We have seen him with tea and a beer but we never saw him drink. his wardrobe is different and it seems to me his the one avoiding the team and not the other way around.

The switch has to have happened after the pod 'cuz of the whole water thing and Fitz breaking his arm in the same two places is just a weird coincidence but before season 2 so Simmons told that lie to LMD Fitz and real Fitz was in HYDRA being brainwashed (Fitz has to have woken up from his coma long enough for HYDRA to know he was still smart) which might be easier since his brain is damage. Do we know who made those bombs we saw in A Fractured House

I don't think anyone on the show right now is an LMD. In fact, I have been waiting for someone to be an LMD ever since the term was dropped in The Avengers. It is my belief that we will first see an LMD on AoS.

Comment

I think it's accepted that Koenig is an LMD

Comment

mocomic, you are right - I totally forgot about Koenig, who is for sure an LMD (actually more than one LMD, since the first one was killed)

Comment

Originally posted by mocomic
          I think it's accepted that Koenig is an LMD
          on one website he was listed as one of triplets

Comment

I read the "triplets" description as well. I think that was an error, and that Koenig is an LMD. I forget, how many have we seen?

Comment

I'm sorry but what is an LMD?

Comment

Originally posted by MrAnonymus
                I'm sorry but what is an LMD?
                Life Model Decoy

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
                  I read the "triplets" description as well. I think that was an error, and that Koenig is an LMD. I forget, how many have we seen?
                  only two on the show but one was only in a video teaser for 2014 San Diego Comic Con

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎