Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smallville Season 11 "Continuity" Chapter 11 (11/7/14)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallville Season 11 "Continuity" Chapter 11 (11/7/14)

BQM is lining everything back up with the current DC Superman world.

Watchtower is resurrected on the moon.

Cute that Lex misses Otis.

What'd you think?
    10 - I miss Otis!!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Well, that was boring
    0%

Yay, Moon Watchtower Tess. BQM certainly did the character justice in Season 11. Made her out to be Red Tornado and Watchtower and even had her regain her human form. The only negative was the stuff with Emil. Just let it go. It sucked, lol.

Can't wait for next week.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
      Just let it go. It sucked, lol.
      Let it go. Emil never bothered me anyway.

Comment

I can't believe we only have one left. What am I going to do at work on Friday mornings?

I'm glad that Emil and Tess had their moment.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnR
          Let it go. Emil never bothered me anyway.
          Yeah, I'm perfectly fine with him too. Apart from the times the writers think he and Tess somehow make a good couple.

Comment

My comment was a Frozen reference. lol I'm just goofing around.

Comment

The whole Tess/Emil thing never really appealed to me either. I feel like it was the writers trying to pair everyone together. But in any case, it's an interesting touch to have Tess regain her human form. I guess Bryan Q. Miller must have really liked Tess as a character. It's kind of funny how for a non-character, she has traits or has become essentially various canon characters-Mercy Graves, Miss Techmacher, Lena Luthor, Mercy (Granny Goodness' dog, sort of), and now Red Tornado.

I'm guessing Bryan used Kitty as Otis' replacement over Mercy Graves, since Tess already sort of embodied Mercy.

Interesting use of Green Arrow and Chloe in the DEO now. I guess it makes some sort of sense. Cool to see the new lunar Watchtower as well. I had expected Martian Manhunter to man the base. But since Tess can be downloaded into the base, I guess it makes more sense to have her manning on a long term basis.
              Last edited by Vergon6; 11-08-2014, 09:30 PM.

Comment

amazing issue as always cant wait for a new story arch BQM has setup some new Ave 10/10

Comment

Am I the only one wondering if Tess sounds the same or if she sounds slightly robotic/metallic?? Lol I'm completely fascinated with the body she was able to upload her Cortana-like self into. And then I'm also wondering why Cortana couldn't 3D print a body like that in the year 2552, but that's a different series. Lol

But I like that Robo-Tess has a second skin, everybody else (except Oliver) has a secret identity, and now she does too! Red Tornado Tess is awesome though. Still hoping for a Justice League comic based on the Smallville universe at some point...

Comment

Originally posted by Kdude22
                    Am I the only one wondering if Tess sounds the same or if she sounds slightly robotic/metallic?? Lol I'm completely fascinated with the body she was able to upload her Cortana-like self into. And then I'm also wondering why Cortana couldn't 3D print a body like that in the year 2552, but that's a different series. Lol

But I like that Robo-Tess has a second skin, everybody else (except Oliver) has a secret identity, and now she does too! Red Tornado Tess is awesome though. Still hoping for a Justice League comic based on the Smallville universe at some point...
                    Good point. Maybe when her second skin is on, she sounds like Tess but she sounds more like a Red Tornado canny/robotic version of Tess' voice when operating as Red Tornado.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎