No announcement yet.

i believe i know who killed sarah

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halberdier17
    But when Sara died we heard the arrows get shot from a bow.

A theory on another site is that Roy is remembering that he killed a cop and is confusing it with Sara's death. But then how would he know the details of her death?
    The exact wording is probably just the writer's using the same footage again to save them from re-shooting the exact same seen without the talking in it. Besides if it was a dream with no talking then it would seem off.

The theory from the other site is something I would agree with. Roy being the one to kill Sara has no logic to it at all, he has no "beef" with Sara and he has clearly been sound of mind for the past 6 months while working with Oliver.

Comment

Originally posted by acer15
      I went back and watched the video where Sara died but the voice was a mans voice not a womens. Also when Sara was shot with arrows she was shot by 3 arrows at 1 time in Roys dreams he threw 3 arrows at her one at a time so he can't have killed Sara.
      That's funny, i watched it last night and clearly saw the arrows go one at a time. I even saw Sara look shocked after the first one, before the others came in. But I agree that it could easy be a mans voice. Not sure how it was determined it is a female voice, or if that is valid.

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk777
        That's funny, i watched it last night and clearly saw the arrows go one at a time. I even saw Sara look shocked after the first one, before the others came in. But I agree that it could easy be a mans voice. Not sure how it was determined it is a female voice, or if that is valid.
        The female voice part came from someone on reddit who supposedly unscrambled the voice which made it sound like Thea. There have been others that have since that made it sound like Moira as well as so I don't think it's that credible.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo
          The female voice part came from someone on reddit who supposedly unscrambled the voice which made it sound like Thea. There have been others that have since that made it sound like Moira as well as so I don't think it's that credible.
          yeah here is the link to the unscrambled voice of Sara's killer (it sounds like Thea alright!): http://picosong.com/fg4V/

Comment

In my opinion, AMANDA WALLER is the person who is ultimately responsible for Sara's death. On MOVIETRAILER REVIEWS, I found a review of "THE MAGICIAN" (3x04) that explains my suspicion better than I could do it myself (see http://www.movietrailerreviews.net/i...s3e4-magician/):
            "Maybe not Waller herself [did it] but someone she paid to do it. Why? Because Waller is manipulative. The flashbacks this season are clearly going to focus on Oliver’s time in Hong Kong working as an operative for Waller. We find out this episode that Fyers (Season One) was working for Waller. [...] Waller wanted Fyers to shoot down that plane just to try to take out China White. She was going to shoot down an ENTIRE PLANE just to get one person. She’s shown that kind of blatant disregard for collateral damage. What if Waller wants to draw Ra’s Al Ghul and the League of Assassin’s out and this was her plan to use Sara/Oliver to do it? Clearly it wouldn’t be the first time Waller’s used Oliver. Remember, Shaw told Diggle [in "CORTO MALTESE" (3x03)] he was betraying ARGUS because he couldn’t deal with what Waller was making him do any more. I’m actually leaning towards Waller being behind this because it’s such an Amanda Waller thing. Plus, the last few weeks the most obvious suspects in Sara’s death always get revealed as being innocent. Waller is manipulative enough to do this."

Comment

...And just to add some more wild speculation... What if Thea turned out to be Waller's secret agent? Maybe we will find out that she had some contact with her in the past and now she is playing false to Oliver AND to Merlyn, because she wants to take revenge on the one who lied to her (Oliver) and punish the one who killed so many people in the "Undertaking"? Well, just random thoughts...

Comment

Originally posted by Kordi
                In my opinion, AMANDA WALLER is the person who is ultimately responsible for Sara's death.
                I really like this theory. Waller was ready to wipe out half of Starling City to destroy the mirakuru army. She also would have been very happy to take out the LoA members in the same missile strike. It's VERY like her to set up Sara's death to appear as if Merlyn did it. Or, she knew Komodo was coming to town and she could have been setting him up.

Her motives could be as simple as wanting to take out the LoA, Merlyn included. She knows Oliver won't be cooperative in that goal, so she's getting the two sides to knock out each other.

Comment

On the "Why Roy didn't kill Sara" thread @smick wrote: ...I'm still betting on Sara's killer being a person introduced in the Hong Kong flashbacks and revealed in present day (...as Slade was last season) ...so, until I see evidence to the contrary, I have a strong feeling it's Tatsu Yamashiro/Katana (Rila Fukushima) as Sara's assasin." That sounds good to me. Could her personal motive be that she wants to take revenge on Oliver for being responsible/ having killed her husband or another family member of hers? - This doesn't exclude the possibility that - apart from her personal motivation - she kills Sara on Waller's demand... And with regard to Sara's reaction towards her murderer right before her death: I remember that in the Comic "Arrow 2.5" Canary cooperates with the Suicide Squad (see http://comicbook.com/2014/10/11/nycc...-ties-to-the-/) which in turn is related to Waller who in turn is related to Yamashiro/ Katana... I mean, maybe these two women knew each other and even worked together on some oacasion which would explain why Sara spoke as if she was talking to a Person she is familiar with.
                  Last edited by Kordi; 11-09-2014, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kordi
                    On the "Why Roy didn't kill Sara" thread @smick wrote: ...I'm still betting on Sara's killer being a person introduced in the Hong Kong flashbacks and revealed in present day (...as Slade was last season) ...so, until I see evidence to the contrary, I have a strong feeling it's Tatsu Yamashiro/Katana (Rila Fukushima) as Sara's assasin." That sounds good to me. Could her personal motive be that she wants to take revenge on Oliver for being responsible/ having killed her husband or another family member of hers? - This doesn't exclude the possibility that - apart from her personal motivation - she kills Sara on Waller's demand... And with regard to Sara's reaction towards her murderer right before her death: I remember that in the Comic "Arrow 2.5" Canary cooperates with the Suicide Squad (see http://comicbook.com/2014/10/11/nycc...-ties-to-the-/) which in turn is related to Waller who in turn is related to Yamashiro/ Katana... I mean, maybe these two women knew each other and even worked together on some oacasion which would explain why Sara spoke as if she was talking to a Person she is familiar with.
                    In that interview it states that reading the comics is not required for fans of the show so I don't think Sara was killed by Amanda or anyone associated with the Suicide Squad for that reason.

Comment

This still drives me crazy.

I wonder why someone would want Sara killed.

Some ideas -

1. They didn't like Sara, and were associated with her in some way. LOA agent? Helena?
                      2. They don't like Arrow and want to get at him thru Sara's death? Slade? Brother Blood?
                      3. They don't like the Lances and want to get at that family? No clue, a mob type criminal such as the Vertigo, Shrapnel, China White?
                      4. They don't like the LOA and want to get them up in arms in some way by this act? Waller, or someone of that ilk?
                      5. They wanted to really stir up the pot, and intentionally cause a conflict between Arrow team, LOA, Merlyn, and for all I know ARGUS? The only one who could manage this is Slade, imo, but how?

I am beginning to think Sara will somehow connect with Oliver in the flashbacks, and it is someone from the past that returns to kill her. Sara knew who her killer was. We all think this translates into us knowing who it is as well. But you know how they do the flashbacks on this show. Maybe we actually haven't met the killer yet.

Comment

Hey All

So my theory is... Thea indeed Kills Sara. as to why.. this is my theory so... Malcolm is playing a massive part it what's happening with this season. Back in season 2 Morya told Malcolm she sent a message to say that he was alive to R'as Al Gaul. Knowing this Malcolm must have know at some point he would send some one to check up on this to see if its true. So what if he purposely trains thea to help kill any possible threats that may come his way. when we see flashbacks in season 3 episode 3. we see in the Limo with Thea and Malcolm and he says if any one finds out he is alive it would be bad for him and Thea, which would sort of make thea want no one to find out.
                        So R'as Sends Sara to investigate. Malcolm, maybe not knowing who actually gets sent out uses thea to kill one of the league of assassins. as to which thea kills Sara. Thea doesn't actually know Sara is the black canary so she has no idea who she actually killed.
                        I also think part of Malcolm's plan is to draw our R'as out to Starling city and aims to get Oliver and Co on side to team up to kill R'as

what do we think guys ?

Comment

Originally posted by gazman87
                          Hey All

Thea doesn't actually know Sara is the black canary so she has no idea who she actually killed.

what do we think guys ?
                          Except the killer said "Hello Sara" or something along those lines to Sara...

Comment

Originally posted by Quark
                            Except the killer said "Hello Sara" or something along those lines to Sara...

OH snap, thats right.. My bad guys my bad

Comment

Just going to say it I think it's either Shado or Tommy. Shado is the only person I think could think of that would surprise Sara.

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk777
                                I am beginning to think Sara will somehow connect with Oliver in the flashbacks, and it is someone from the past that returns to kill her. Sara knew who her killer was. We all think this translates into us knowing who it is as well. But you know how they do the flashbacks on this show. Maybe we actually haven't met the killer yet.
                                Let's not only consider what Sara is (assassin, daughter, Arrow's girlfriend), but what is it she might have known that could have gotten her killed. Sara was in Starling City and she knew about {{something}} and {{powerful person}} wanted her killed before she revealed anything to {{another party}}. I'm leaning toward Ra's with Waller coming in a close 2nd. I haven't seen "Guilty" yet so there may be more information available.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎