Collapse
No announcement yet.

PROMISE & COMBAT Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday October 31

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder why Lana is wearing such dark lipstick in this (very disturbing) dream... it is notsomething she has ever worn before that I recall.

Comment

Those massive KK eyes!!

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
        Is anybody happy that this wedding is going to happen or is it just Lex?
        I think only Lex.. and perhaps Lionel, who now has a spy in the enemy camp.

Comment

Originally posted by skully
          Look out!!! Bird decapitating flying picture frame!!!
          I doubt it would decapitate a bird since it's dark out BUT it would totally hit a high rise in Metropolis and kill someone.

Comment

I so love this wine cellar scene.

Comment

Did Lana somehow jam the handle so that it would break, or was the door just locked?

Comment

Aw, Chloe is such a great friend.

Comment

Easy for Chloe to say that Lana is marrying a monster and that she expects Clark to save the day... I don't hear her doing anything to stop the wedding. In fact, she is giving her approval bu acting as maid of honor!

Comment

Sorry, few minutes late but here I am

Comment

This is the episode where everyone of the supposed good guys is ignoring the fact that Lana is pregnant with another man's child.

Comment

Ma Kent gave some conflicting love advice to Clark over recent episodes.

Comment

What happened to Martha's (much better) advice at the end of Crimson - that Clark should leave Lana alone??

Comment

I hate that Chloe is lecturing Clark, he didn't force Lana to move in with Lex, get pregnant and force to marry him. Why Lex? Because Lana wanted to punish Clark the worst way possible and at the same time she ruined her life.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
                              There is no way Lana's baby is that big with her still-flat stomach.
                              Exactly!! That's what I don't understand, either. *gasp* Clark's nightmare. I really don't like what Lana does in this episode, to uncover Clark's secret. NOPE. "If Lana didn't want to marry Lex, she wouldn't." True. Oh Chloe...

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                                This is the episode where everyone of the supposed good guys is ignoring the fact that Lana is pregnant with another man's child.
                                Yep.

Glad you made it!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎