Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Soul Survivor"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah gotta stay classy right

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
      Okay so Heaven and Hell are kind of back to normal? Really? What about all the souls, like Kevin's, who are still in the veil? Did they just pooof go back into Heaven?
      For Hell, I'm assuming that after Abaddon was defeated Crowley went back down and 'straightened' everyone out/re-imposed order. Though we've seen there are still those loyal to her...
      As for Heaven, yes the souls trapped in the veil thing was never explained. I have seen speculation from fans that one the angels took back over from Metatron the gates were reopened and souls could go to Heaven again. If that's true it would have been nice to seen it addressed on the show (heck, even a throwaway line!). I suppose we're supposed to infer that since the doorways to Heaven are open again the souls can now go up there? Still, poorly handled, I agree.

The only thing they have yet to explain is how Sam's shoulder got hurt. I know that Jared's shoulder is hurt and they are trying to work it into the story, but Cas said something about the demon and he and Sam and, how was his shoulder?...but yet Sam's shoulder was in the sling when he was messing with Lester.
      Yes, on the phone Castiel said something about a demon hurting Sam's arm or shoulder. I guess it was a quick way to not have to show Sam being hurt (because Jared would not have been able to shoot normally for the 'pre break' scene they would have needed, I suppose?). It must have happened shortly after Dean was turned demon, though, as Sam was shown to have his arm in the sling pretty early on in the flashbacks.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎