Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Viper" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
    It's a reality of most freshman series'. They usually find their groove by the season's end. I just don't buy Bruce Wayne in this series or even just the interactions he has with Alfred or Gordon. If he was bit older maybe but, hes still a kid.
    Yup like SHIELD. Didnt start getting good till mid season. I think we need more with Bruce in order to get a feel for him more. Alfred is a bit of a jerk tho.

Comment

if he's going to kill himeslf, you shoot him so that he doesn't move to question later! why is that such a hard thing to do??

Comment

Um really yeah you can to much pizza, ice cream, cake, etc and you feel sick,
        so yes you can have to much of a good thing that it has a negative effect.

Comment

It's a reality of most freshman series'. They usually find their groove by the season's end. I just don't buy Bruce Wayne in this series or even just the interactions he has with Alfred or Gordon. If he was bit older maybe but, hes still a kid.

At best i would put him at 13 or 12 maybe 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Theshadow129x
            if he's going to kill himeslf, you shoot him so that he doesn't move to question later! why is that such a hard thing to do??
            Maybe because he doesn't have the luxury of making a decision in a long period of time. Also shooting a man not in self defense clearly is not without major consequences.

Comment

yeah i think a lot of shows have that issue, but i think Shield is the only time I've seen a show take a full season to get its footing. To be honest, most shows find their footing by the fifth episode. most people dont stick with a series for a full season to say "oh now its getting good" you get after a few weeks. With this being on Fox, I dont think they get the benefit of a full season to be a disjointed series. they have to figure it out now before the end of it so they can win people over. theres a lot of poeple on the fence about this show already. they wont be there much longer before they move on.

Comment

Is this meant to be dominatrix related?

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  Yup like SHIELD. Didnt start getting good till mid season. I think we need more with Bruce in order to get a feel for him more. Alfred is a bit of a jerk tho.
                  I would buy it if ,Bruce was investigating stuff on his own and acting like a normal kid to everyone (even Alfred but, he'd secretly know); creating a dual identity in a way. And maybe getting into antics with Selina.

Comment

Originally posted by Firestormthenuclearman
                    Maybe because he doesn't have the luxury of making a decision in a long period of time. Also shooting a man not in self defense clearly is not without major consequences.
                    in law enforcement, you have the right to subdue someone if they are a threat to themselves or you or anyone else. this guy was walking the ledge slowly, if they have shot in the knee or leg, he wouldn't be jumping. its negligence on everyone's behalf in that scene. the captain would have their butts for allowing a man to kill himself when they would want the person alive for the huge terror threat he presented to the city.

Comment

Originally posted by Firestormthenuclearman
                      Is this meant to be dominatrix related?
                      The woman Fish was training it was so she can seduce Falcone.

Comment

Originally posted by Theshadow129x
                        in law enforcement, you have the right to subdue someone if they are a threat to themselves or you or anyone else. this guy was walking the ledge slowly, if they have shot in the knee or leg, he wouldn't be jumping. its negligence on everyone's behalf in that scene. the captain would have their butts for allowing a man to kill himself when they would want the person alive for the huge terror threat he presented to the city.
                        Ok then I'm guessing this was panic as he's never been in a situation of this magnitude so he was paralyzed by fear, and the worst result happened.

Comment

Is this the last Gotham until November or will we get another new one next week?

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎