Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109
Results 1,621 to 1,632 of 1632
    Everyone's Roles:

Mafia:
    Gerard – Gf – Ash
    Jennifer Blake – JOAT - Kitty (got some of his abilities from nightkills of particular players of being on the lynch bandwagon of those particular players)
    Deucalion- Rb - MP

Townie
    Allison – Vigilante –One time revenge kill (when one of the players classed as a friend dies) – if you die before using the kill one of your friends will be immune to night actions the night after you die - John
    Derek Hale – RB - Fz
    Sherriff Stilinski– Detective - Splints
    Melissa McCall – Doctor – Bea
    Lydia Martin – Banshee – One time rezz a character she picks whilst they’re alive, their identity/allignment will not be revealed. You will receive messages from the dead every night (posts from the graveyard) but will not be told who it’s from – Lou
    Stiles Stilinski – Researcher/Nogitsune – Every night you gain a random bit of investigative information about a target, it may be: Their character, their role, who they targeted or who targeted them, however every night there is a 50/50 chance that you will become possessed by the nogitsune, if this happens your abilities will change to: 1) Pick a player who's vote will be randomised if they vote 2) Concealing a persons identity if they are killed/lynched, you always look guilty under investigation - Pali
    Scott Mccall – True Alpha – One time immunity from night kills and you are one vote harder to lynch - Tricks
    Kira Yukimura – Every other night phase you may paralyse a target of your choice, that person is one vote easier to lynch next day phase, you have a 50/50 shot at dodging a roleblock due to your quick reflexes. - Jenny

I realized Kitty was scum way too late, lol, and knew my block tonight wouldn't work

Tricks, I'm sorry. You're blind trust in Ash was just something I couldn't understand, but I'm to blame for this loss at least as much as you if not more. I stupidly trusted Kitty just as you trusted Ash, and the fact that MP was a low poster who I thought was being set up, didn't help. Meh, I should retire, lol

Congratulations scum. Kitty, you're my blind spot. I realized during this night, that I just want to trust you so badly, that I check all suspicion at the door before I start to play with you. Going back and looking at everything that's happened during the game, I felt so stupid for trusting you, but that's what it is . Plus, you played a great game!!
    But I should learn that when both of us are alive so far into the game, it means you're scum, period. Also, my instincts regarding you are much better when the game starts. After that, you just win me over, lol.

MP, even though I expected more from you as a player, especially if you're a scum, you won fair and square. I absolutely sucked this game.

Plus, great game Laura!! I hated the fact that my blocks had a 50% chance of going through, but considering my choices, it wasn't so bad after all, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by fantom zoner View Post
    Plus, great game Laura!! I hated the fact that my blocks had a 50% chance of going through, but considering my choices, it wasn't so bad after all, lol.
    FZ we roleblocked you every night, especially after we found out you were the roleblocker because Kitty rolecoped you.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanerlaura View Post
    Remaining players:

Tricks - Scott McCall - True Alpha

Kitty - Jennifer Blake the Mafia JOAT/ Replacement Gf

MP - Deucalion the Mafia Role Blocker

Team evil!!!

* I totally thought after Lou came back that the game would go the way of Batman mafia
    *I am surprised no one picked up on Kitty consoling me about the game, in the thread.
    * I thought Tricks was the doctor... and Pali and Bea were masons because Pali and Bea during day one seemed to avoid go after each other.
    * Great game Laura!!

OMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
    aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    I WONNNNNNN. al;skdjdgfls;asfg

OMGOMGOMG.
    I can't stress how much I've always wanted to start the game as scum, not as a replacement, not as a recruitment, and actually make it all the way and end up winning.
    I can't deal. I've always wanted to win, and honestly never thought it would be possible..
    I AM SOOOO EXCITED.

If I never win again, I will keep this in my mind.
    Ahhhh! Thanks Ash and MP for being the perfect teammates........Ash you and I really changed the game for games to come, going at eachother so much.....we were on complete opposite sides outright opposing each other. It was scary, but freaking awesome that it worked...even though you ended up dying , you played such a big part in our success. If it wasn't for you, the whole Tricks/Bea thing would have never worked..omgg
    And MP, I know you weren't around much, but there were definitely enough clues to give away that you were scum and you managed to survive thank goodness too! omgg

MP and kitty were the most obvious baddies. I checked MP when I died and I almost changed it to kitty because I did not need the results to know MP was bad.
    you are lucky you guys killed me N1

Ash I only started to suspect after she went after John, but I was pretty sure FZ was the last baddie.

anyways good game laura. wish I had lasted longer

Hahahaha, awesome! Go mafia! My teammates were absolutely fantastic! I'm so sorry to them and the other players and Laura that I was so absent off and on this game. I never could find my footing and my schedule got nasty at points throughout. I just kept rolling with it though, I can't believe I survived this long, but I certainly wouldn't have if it weren't for my awesome teammates!

My goodness I thought this game was never going to end lol! Well done Kitty, you played well. I didn't have a clue you were scum until after I came back in a different role. Then I kinda had an inkling that you might be but I was too busy defending myself lol. So anyways, great game Kitty and all you scum!

Thanks Laura, great game (Even if Kitty did kill me twice )

Ah.....what a result. I knew Ash was Godfather and Tricks and bea defending her confused me so much...........too bad I got myself caught up in that. Great game scum, you did very well

Ah this site has not let me on it for almost a week!

This game!
    LOL

I will never doubt my gut where k4j is concerned - I had scummy vibes from him on D1.

Great game scum! A well earned win!!

I will never trust Ash evah!

Horrible game townies! The scum divided and conquered us all

Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109